Pheonix97

Jul 15, 2018
As usual the latest update is awesome. Plenty of sex scenes(have to go through different paths to experience all scenes) and action scenes. I really liked the redhead girl in the elevator. Will there be any scenes with her? @Philly_Games. Eagerly waiting for the next update. Great work .

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@BigWamanHunter One update left. It will feel short though because it will be basically a bunch of different ends. Still be quite damn large all around but more girth than length. Next game will be a bit more cyberpunk flair to it. Still have that noir look but it will be a bit more action oriented and hopefully the story will be a bit deeper since I will be working with other writers on it and not just doing something completely own my own.

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
@BigWamanHunter One update left. It will feel short though because it will be basically a bunch of different ends. Still be quite damn large all around but more girth than length. Next game will be a bit more cyberpunk flair to it. Still have that noir look but it will be a bit more action oriented and hopefully the story will be a bit deeper since I will be working with other writers on it and not just doing something completely own my own.
Since cyberpunk is (IMO) a XXIst century answer to noir, I'm not at all surprised! Just PLEASE don't make it too actiony, that's all I'm asking!

B

BigWamanHunter

Damn..... I don't want this game to end.

I just started playing it...

Edit: Had to google cyberpunk..... Sounds cool..... Good luck @Philly_Games :)

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
Stella will return in one of the paths? With a head shot and half of her brains on the wall? Now I'm wondering if I want her to return... Anybody remembers "The Monkey's Paw" by W.W. Jacobs? Be careful what you wish for...

Jun 4, 2017
Stella will return in one of the paths? With a head shot and half of her brains on the wall? Now I'm wondering if I want her to return... Anybody remembers "The Monkey's Paw" by W.W. Jacobs? Be careful what you wish for...
Not saying I'm wishing for that--though it was a through-and-through to the neck, not a head shot; her skull was undamaged--but it sounded to me like that's what Philly meant. I would think that if we see Stella again, either it will be because the MC is also dead or it will be her ghost . . . but I'm not going to limit Philly's imagination by mine.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Not saying I'm wishing for that--though it was a through-and-through to the neck, not a head shot; her skull was undamaged--but it sounded to me like that's what Philly meant. I would think that if we see Stella again, either it will be because the MC is also dead or it will be her ghost . . . but I'm not going to limit Philly's imagination by mine.
on the bright side... if stellastay dead, Carli will never know... and hey... a shovel is not that hard to find

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Guys, pay attention to which context Philly responded. He was NOT talking about Stella, but Mrs. Turner.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
What are you doing??? that's not going to be you crazy? how can you do this to me/us? after all the action is on the run is easy to stop how can you endure until the next update? do not do something like that is not that is so mean and mean of you ...... hey you do not even start to smirk and laugh self-satisfied

but seriously, the game is just great and still one of the best games ever!!!!! it has the hottest girls the best sex scenes and an amazing story that is exciting and it looks awesome!!!!!

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Love the current and last update. I hope you have Eric's wife show up again in the future the scene with her was super hot.

I also liked the hot prostitute in the elevator , wouldn't mind seeing her show up in a future scene.

Wondering if a scene with the Dragon is going to be in the future.

Great game.

Reactions: Pheonix97
4.60 star(s) 415 Votes