thryllth

Jul 15, 2017
I just played this today for the first time and I am frankly blown away. This is the first game of any genre in ages that had me actually feeling for the characters in a long time. My hat is off to you @Philly_Games truly a masterpiece.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Pwnographic

Sep 13, 2017
You guys spare Dragon's life or end it?
I chose to kill her. She had expressed no mercy at any point, nearly kills the MC's daughter or stepdaughter (can't remember Judy's blood relationship :p) and she killed Stella, which in turn tore Carli apart (Carli's my favorite), so Dragon had it coming! Plus I felt like it'd result in another murder of one of the girls, so I took no chances. No one messes with my Carli and gets away with it!

Reactions: IndigoHawk

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
H
I chose to kill her. She had expressed no mercy at any point, nearly kills the MC's daughter or stepdaughter (can't remember Judy's blood relationship :p) and she killed Stella, which in turn tore Carli apart (Carli's my favorite), so Dragon had it coming! Plus I felt like it'd result in another murder of one of the girls, so I took no chances. No one messes with my Carli and gets away with it!
How did the fight of your play through turn out? In mine, Holliday spared Cris and I think that sparing Dragon perhaps come in handy in the future, just like Holliday.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
yes. should i not?
Yes you should, and then just putting them into the folder labelled Game should work.
That's all I did for prior patches, and this one too.

When you say it doesn't work, what do you mean by that?
Does the game just end at the same point of the last update?

Pwnographic

Sep 13, 2017
H
How did the fight of your play through turn out? In mine, Holliday spared Cris and I think that sparing Dragon perhaps come in handy in the future, just like Holliday.
Halliday in my playthrough also spared Christina, which surprised me if I'm going to be honest. Thinking back, sparing Dragon might be handy in the future, but I don't like the idea of letting her live to potentially kill more of the characters I love, especially Carli. Gotta say though, I have been a fan of seeing people get life sentences so that they can rot away in a jail cell, but killing Dragon was far more tempting to me for some reason.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

adicted

Apr 27, 2017
Yes you should, and then just putting them into the folder labelled Game should work.
That's all I did for prior patches, and this one too.

When you say it doesn't work, what do you mean by that?
Does the game just end at the same point of the last update?
yep. indeed

adicted

Apr 27, 2017
ahhh.. Fuck it. I am gonna download the whole game again. Cant be helped. I wanted to see if is any way to not do it but i guess it isnt for me.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
I asked spear1403 for a proper Android port of this great game. 1.8 GB is a burden for any phone, no matter if modern or not. Unfortunately, internal storage didn't share the same evolution with processing power and camera resolution.
The PC crunched version, of 371 MB, should be a good start.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Lost all my saves :( would someone be awesome enough to provide theirs? Or at least the one before the latest update.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes