raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
omg..how big is this new update game file on android? i almost uninstalled everything on my tablet to get space, now have 5.5gb free but it still cant install the game?? :-( there goes my saved games, guess ill have to start over on my pc.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
omg..how big is this new update game file on android? i almost uninstalled everything on my tablet to get space, now have 5.5gb free but it still cant install the game?? :-( there goes my saved games, guess ill have to start over on my pc.
1.81 Gb

GhostTeller

Jul 17, 2018
Again the best of the best GAMES.
so what's your end of this new chapter was ....? and is there any difference than yours ..?
Mine :
1- Didn't die from the dragon .
2- Fought her and " let her live " ... this choice i think have a great impact for me in the future and maybe she switch sides and will be a great asset for me next .
3- went to the press place to catch up Judy but i got caught and have been captured .

" THE BEST OF THE BEST " .

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
You saw her in the last release. I wanted to put in models i have been working on just to see how they work in action. I changed her eyes, nose and eyebrows since the diner scene. This is a girl that will be in the next game. I will also mention this is flat from a render. No post work.

Meet the doctor... again.

doctor3test.jpg

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I don't know if people have anything against cheesesteaks or what, but I still don't get why this game doesn't get all the praise it deserves. This is by far the best story on this website, and probably the best renders too.
It's insanely good.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Philly, you never fail to amaze me with your game. Your renders are beautiful....the carli shower sex was hot as fuck and I loved that wet look she had:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: crisbr

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Just a note guys: de-select "Transitions" from the skip preferences or you'll miss out on some images and at least an animation - even if you don't use the skip option

Reactions: Philly_Games

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

DA1.jpg

So I hope everyone had a run at the latest update. Won't spoil anything if you haven't but I hope for those that did you had fun.
If you did some alternate paths, you probably realize the final stuff is going to be reasonably large on multiple routes. This last update will be big. On a single playthrough, you will see a good deal of it, but much of it will only be attainable on other routes. So again this update will take longer than a month to complete, I do apologize that the updates lately are not on a monthly basis, but it's just not possible at this point in the game.

I have also taken some vacation time from my day job and have been using that time to learn a few other tools, a new render engine called octane which the above image was created. Then another program called ZBrush which will help me in future development.

As for progress on DA, I started my usual ritual last Sunday, the outline for everything has been done for the last couple months but I did tweak a couple of things, so that is out of the way and gives me a structure to work towards. Two reasonably sized scenes are already done as well except for one animation which is going into the queue right after I finish writing this post, I don't have a hard render count but its around 100 as of now.

Lastly, I decided to do a poll for an outfit that a character will wear in an upcoming scene. The winner is set, and work on that will begin as soon as I wake up tomorrow morning, it should be a lot of fun. I think I will probably end up doing more of these in the future as well.

Thank you guys and as always, stay awesome :p

Philly

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017

View attachment 145153

So I hope everyone had a run at the latest update. Won't spoil anything if you haven't but I hope for those that did you had fun.
If you did some alternate paths, you probably realize the final stuff is going to be reasonably large on multiple routes. This last update will be big. On a single playthrough, you will see a good deal of it, but much of it will only be attainable on other routes. So again this update will take longer than a month to complete, I do apologize that the updates lately are not on a monthly basis, but it's just not possible at this point in the game.

I have also taken some vacation time from my day job and have been using that time to learn a few other tools, a new render engine called octane which the above image was created. Then another program called ZBrush which will help me in future development.

As for progress on DA, I started my usual ritual last Sunday, the outline for everything has been done for the last couple months but I did tweak a couple of things, so that is out of the way and gives me a structure to work towards. Two reasonably sized scenes are already done as well except for one animation which is going into the queue right after I finish writing this post, I don't have a hard render count but its around 100 as of now.

Lastly, I decided to do a poll for an outfit that a character will wear in an upcoming scene. The winner is set, and work on that will begin as soon as I wake up tomorrow morning, it should be a lot of fun. I think I will probably end up doing more of these in the future as well.

Thank you guys and as always, stay awesome :p

Philly

Thank you Brother!

Reactions: UncleVT

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
i guess that the final release will end with a bang,im sure of it.it kinda makes me feel sad though only one more release from this captivating game and there goes my fave game with completed tag.hey @PhillyGames
man,we hope for another game from you in the future.thanks for this awesome game man.cheers

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes