SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
so 1st time at christinas With Judy, can someone tell me does judy's 'Special talent' have any effect on the rest of the game or just a scene? can you unlock that any other way? and lastly can someone post that as i don't want to replay the whole thing yet before i'm done with the 1st playthru just to see what it is?.. dying to know lol

Thanks in advance if any1 can assist!! xD

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
Awesome. Totally awesome. More realistic than a movie. Perfet timing and impressive characters. Very nice renders. Perfect.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
So, there's no safe ending in this update? you just get caught no matter what?

yeetie

Aug 1, 2018
Alright, I'm almost done with the scene gallery. I can't see four of the scenes. if you start at the top and count over then the next row start at the left I am missing scene 4, 16, 21 and 22. scene 16 is one with carli in the tub, looks to be when she's waiting for judy to join her in the bath, the 21st scene is a mi-do one, (I think I know how to get that scene now) and the 22nd one is the dragon, and sex with her i just don't know how to get it. I might have missed the directions in this thread but I have looked. I'm not sure what the 4th scene in the list is looks like judy but not sure :) I don't want to get a save but some information on how to get these scenes.

*Edit* I got scene #4 that required sneaking not following. still not sure about 16, 21 and 22. I've seen the images but just not in the game :)
Then share your saves with us

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
No.

(Smart ass answer is "on your hard drive")

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
No, nothing as scary is against the mc. A few (dozen?) armed to the teeth goons, psycho serial killer.. but nothing as terrifying as ntr so there is nothing to worry about :) You may die a horrible death, see your daughter die a horrible death... but won't see another dick poking your favorite hooker's sweetcheeks. You can rest easy.

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Is it necessary to download the patch for the 11.1 version? Can i play without the patch? I'm not sure why patch is required.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes