DirtyHarry741

Sep 2, 2018
Coming from @DirtyHarry741 that means a lot :p Thanks, I am glad you enjoyed it.
Philly you are welcome, just my true oppinion

Only thing i personally would like to see, is more interaction with/on the girls, like not only choosing from a textfield what to do next, would be cool if we could kind of "touch" the girls, if you get my idea.

Actually i dont know how hard or easy this is possible .....

Anyway keep it up like this, simply awesome

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Do people with an incest fetish consider the stepdaughter relationship as incest and are content with it, or is it not genuine/not really considered incest? Just curious.
in this case not, because the mc is divorced and the stepdaughter are no longer his daughter.
with stepdaughter still be incest but less taboo because not are blood relationship

Reactions: RYOUSC

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I am looking forward to wiping all of my saves out and playing DA as a completed game start to finish.

And then over again, as many times as I get different results!
I actually do that with every single update. I love to enjoy this game from the beginning over and over.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Do people with an incest fetish consider the stepdaughter relationship as incest and are content with it, or is it not genuine/not really considered incest? Just curious.
Seems in this case, Max Payne hooked up with Judy's mother for a few years prior, and didn't really raise her or see her as his daughter. So technically or not-technically, it can't really be considered one.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Depraved Awakening - Incest Patch + Improvements Mod

Main features:
  • Real, grade A, organic, grass-fed incest with no 'step' preservatives added. Lots of dialog has been changed or replaced with new dialog so that Judy is now your actual daughter. This wasn't a simple replacing the word 'step-daughter' with 'daughter' process. Instead I rewrote many lines so the dialog and context made sense.
  • Since many scenes lock you out from seeing other scenes for no reason, I've made changes so that certain scenes can actually be played without causing you to miss any future scenes.
  • Added a new scene for best girl
  • More images, info, and the rest of the features/changes are in the thread

Note:
This mod is a WIP and only chapters 1-5 have been changed so far. Chapters 6-11 don't have any changes yet.

Aug 7, 2018
All the small details add up to a thoroughly enjoyable homage to the hardboiled PI / noir genre.
- The default last name of the PC is Spade (so of course i had to name him Sam)
- The first dame you meet is Carli, the hooker with a heart of gold.
- There's the damsel Mi-do, who'll gladly become anything you desire, if you treat her right.
- The sinister old man behind the scenes is none other than our favourite old man: Matlock, on steroids. Why fight crime when you can RULE crime? (ok, this one was silly)

Anyway, there's lots to love about it, whether you're a fan of the genre or just want some pretty dames in less-than-pretty situations.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
And, there are a couple of nice flips on their head characters, one of the best being:

- The cold-blooded, deadly hitman is...a maniacal woman. And, what a woman!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It has animated discussions about it, does that count?

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes