Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Really awesome looking game with a very nice story. I hope it will continue, cause i want to play more.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Okay, so where are we at?
Currently, we have passed the 600 render stage which does include animations. Speaking of those, I have raised the minimum amount of stills I use now to 11. This should make them much smoother. At this point every single scene that's done I am thrilled with. There is lot's of juicy content to feast on already.

Two of the five branches are entirely done on a rendering standpoint. The other three all have a fair share of content done for them too. Yes, by the way, there are five endings to this, and each has variations on top of that. So, even if you find the last update shorter than usual do remember there are four other branches to explore.

Hopefully, I can get everything out the door and to you guys by the end of October. I know it's a long time for a release, but it's a big one, and it's the last one. I do apologize for the wait, but all I can do is keep my head down and work until it's done.

I also hope you like that image above. I'll post different shot of the same scene to the private eyes and up right after I post this, so look for that.

As always stay awesome guys!

Philly

Pheonix97

Jul 15, 2018

Okay, so where are we at?
Currently, we have passed the 600 render stage which does include animations. Speaking of those, I have raised the minimum amount of stills I use now to 11. This should make them much smoother. At this point every single scene that's done I am thrilled with. There is lot's of juicy content to feast on already.

Two of the five branches are entirely done on a rendering standpoint. The other three all have a fair share of content done for them too. Yes, by the way, there are five endings to this, and each has variations on top of that. So, even if you find the last update shorter than usual do remember there are four other branches to explore.

Hopefully, I can get everything out the door and to you guys by the end of October. I know it's a long time for a release, but it's a big one, and it's the last one. I do apologize for the wait, but all I can do is keep my head down and work until it's done.

I also hope you like that image above. I'll post different shot of the same scene to the private eyes and up right after I post this, so look for that.

As always stay awesome guys!

Philly
By the looks of hand and curve, I'm damn sure that it's Carli!

Reactions: UncleVT

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
I haven't kept up with the updates. Does the MC ever get some action with the tattooed assassin chick? Doesn't seem like he would considering where I last left off in the story... but she's hot.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
As it's the final one, i hope he'll take all the time he needs to make that finale absolutely perfect !
Personally, i have high expectations as previous updates were all so great (and in fact, i know i won't be disappointed as long as he doesn't kill another babe).

Reactions: Philly_Games

slammed!

Feb 17, 2018
because of the upcoming cyberpunk game i think it is a good idea to great opportunity to use that concept and turn it in to this kind of game... what do you think?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The big question is how many dames will you kill in the next game?

Reactions: blahblah25

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I wouldn't say I am taking my time per say. But I am not rushing it. For example i did a render and was like... This wasn't suppose to be sexy, then it was. Ok sex scene...
I litterally laughed and snorted at this comment :) I can't wait! :)

DrBC

Sep 11, 2018
compliments for this game.
good renderings and thrilling story.
when we can await the final chapter?

slammed!

Feb 17, 2018
@m3m3 already doing that :p Not as cyberpunkish as cyberpunk though more Minority report with some cyberpunk elements to it.
oh nice. I know you are not asking for a concept for your new game but here me out:

1. In this story you are a cop turn to personal bodyguard(so we can have action... but if being a cop is not your thing.. then personal bodyguard it is), you are usually guarding famous people but mostly shady people, sometimes though you are task to be a lookout on a shady deals(illegal technology, drugs and maybe women?). at some point in the story you will be given opportunities to destroy business or take over and continue your boss legacy. Maybe adding some backstory about his cop life may give more character to the protagonist.

2. Well if you think the 1st concept is a meh. then the 2nd story is about you as a cop(damn do i have cop fetish... lol) this is your typical good cop turn to bad cop(or is it? depends on you) where at first your assignments are simple and straightforward no questions ask because of your talent superiors task you to join a gang and gather information and they will give you the order once completed..(like a secret police or spy or whatever) but the typical twist here is that you get more evil as the story goes on. will you corrupt your wife, daughter or people close to you? will you use your situation to your advantage?

maybe i said too much? hahaha

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I'm going to bed soon but after setting up my poll for Judy's next outfit I found this. Long lost bit of depravity.
View attachment 157634
Hot as usual. So, Philly_Games are you putting your game on Steam (or after you finish it) now that the floodgates have been opened there? I think you should. Since the erotic games on there is pretty new, it has extra eyeballs looking at it and so far only garbage has been posted there. You would rule the recommendation section over there, making it snowball from there on.

Reactions: rogosh

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
So is this game going to be completed with the next update? Sorry if the answer is obvious or has been asked recently, I literally knew nothing about this game until 6 days ago.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes