ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ya know..the thing that elevates this above all others?..killing generic teen jerking off to mom that appears in too many games then blowing up that fucking generic clothing store that appears in too many games...the author has read us well :p
any chance you could blow up a spa a yoga studio and a park bench while you are at it? :D

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
park bench while you are at it?
Have you ever seen a VN or game where the sex actually occured on the park bench? That park bench is basically the cuck prop of the game.
ALL the hot babes passes it by or stretches riight infront of it but in the end?.. the sofa, wall, bed, table, car, carpet all ntrs' it. And now you wanna get rid of him as well. Thats just cruel :pensive:;)

Reactions: Ricochet-avn

rrevbra

Jun 14, 2017
ya know..the thing that elevates this above all others?..killing generic teen jerking off to mom that appears in too many games then blowing up that fucking generic clothing store that appears in too many games...the author has read us well :p
any chance you could blow up a spa a yoga studio and a park bench while you are at it? :D
You play too much DoD
Just like me

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Well the park bench is actually not a bad asset. That store on the other hand. Absolute garbage asset. Another reason I blew that mofo up :p DoD gets a pass since it was was one of the first. Also, DoD was one of the drivers for me to start my own game. I saw that an actual story could work and people could enjoy it.

Dex022

Oct 11, 2018
I didn't get 3some option with Stella and Carli,is that office scene or it happens in some other place?

Dex022

Oct 11, 2018
Ah...so many choices. I must say,so far THE BEST game of this type i played. Lots and lots of content and finally 1.5gb game that is not over after 1-2 hours.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
sorry, probably a dumb question. Can i install the 0.11.1 pc patch on the android version? or is it pc only?
Android apk's can not really be patched, you'd have to rebuild and resign the package to make it acceptable for Android.

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes