Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
maybe i did something right..she's not my niece..she's an ex GF's daughter or something..i forget..i'm old..wheres my metamucil...
Yeah man ............. you are right !!!! My mistake, you are not onlyone who is old lol. Mixing games (babysitter) !!! Sorry !! She is your step-daughter !!

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Shrugs even with no incest i will give it a try the renders look great and from some of the posts the story is great so i will give it a shot as soon as its finished downloading
You can't go wrong with trying this one. You just want more in the end.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
as i've said before..if the site had awards..named say.."The Zonies" this game would be the winner..is the best written game on the site...has alot of sex routes..with alot of sex..that at no time seems plugged in just to have sex..it all meshes so well and the writing is novel level good...so forget incest,ntr all the tags..this is next level..

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
as i've said before..if the site had awards..named say.."The Zonies" this game would be the winner..is the best written game on the site...has alot of sex routes..with alot of sex..that at no time seems plugged in just to have sex..it all meshes so well and the writing is novel level good...so forget incest,ntr all the tags..this is next level..
Yeah it would probably win, but for me it would have to share its place with "Hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee comes ninaaaaaa!!!"

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Casey Bock All I ask when u play is you need to read to make things more impactful. Also it starts off a bit rough around the edges since the very first scene was my first stab at doing this stuff. The story, renders and animations all get more refined the further you get. Also thanks everyone else for the comments. Now back to making a truly epic scene with Judy. A slut outfit won. A slut is what you will get :p I have been at this single scene for over a week now :O

I also haven't supplied any previews here in awhile.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
@Casey Bock All I ask when u play is you need to read to make things more impactful. Also it starts off a bit rough around the edges since the very first scene was my first stab at doing this stuff. The story, renders and animations all get more refined the further you get. Also thanks everyone else for the comments. Now back to making a truly epic scene with Judy. A slut outfit won. A slut is what you will get :p I have been at this single scene for over a week now :O

Hmmm ok i have no issues reading considering most of the games i play are text heavy visual novels but i do have a question i am going to assume by the images we will have sex with alot of girls with that being said will we be forced to pick just one or can we build ourselves a little harem. I also have to admit just by the images Judy is likely going to be my choice

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
numerous routes..so far only one has been tragic.which is a pity as she began as my favorite..lol..but if Judy is your fav you've a definite route with her you'll really enjoy...keep in mind..this is a noir mystery...with murderkilldeath and such...so be prepared to be shocked.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hmmm ok i have no issues reading considering most of the games i play are text heavy visual novels but i do have a question i am going to assume by the images we will have sex with alot of girls with that being said will we be forced to pick just one or can we build ourselves a little harem. I also have to admit just by the images Judy is likely going to be my choice
You can built a "harem" !!

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
numerous routes..so far only one has been tragic.which is a pity as she began as my favorite..lol..but if Judy is your fav you've a definite route with her you'll really enjoy...keep in mind..this is a noir mystery...with murderkilldeath and such...so be prepared to be shocked.
Sounds very intresting

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018

I hope you didn't drool over your keyboard when you had to look at this ass all the time. :D

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018

A week on one scene? How big is this Judy scene going to be?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
All with her just trying to tug on that too-tight skirt. Just imagine how many when he gets to actual sex!

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
So far i have 8 animations and 82 renders done for it.
Damn no wonder. How many animations and renders have you planned for that scene?

You've done wonders so far so I can't wait to see what you have in store it's been a captivating journey so far :)

All with her just trying to tug on that too-tight skirt. Just imagine how many when he gets to actual sex!
It's taking all of my willpower trying not to drool o_O

Reactions: blahblah25
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes