Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
@thunderrob oh the future you shall love. I didn't feel this one was good enough to post because the pose looked off but I'll post here anyways. Also there is a reason why she is so well endowed, that you will have to wait to understand in the next game. She is the least customized character that I have but I couldn't bring myself to change it much.

View attachment 164986
This is the main character of your new game?
Did you got the name for your new game ?
Did you have plan for release ?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Can't we just have all of the girls, including the elevator hooker and eric's wife) as our harem? :D
I mean seriously they all look amazing and the ones we've got to know are all special in their own way and it would be a shame to loose a single one of them. Give me all of them and give me threesome options for all of them. Do it! xD

MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
Can't we just have all of the girls, including the elevator hooker and eric's wife) as our harem? :D
I mean seriously they all look amazing and the ones we've got to know are all special in their own way and it would be a shame to loose a single one of them. Give me all of them and give me threesome options for all of them. Do it! XD
Could u remind me of the elevator, cant seem to remember her
But if i prefer Dragon than Eric's wife lol :D

uzi76527

Oct 6, 2018
WOW...hands down one of the best games I have played!!
The story is really good(best among the visual novels in my opinion) I really found myself immersed into the story and the characters...
also i noticed in the later parts of the game...the cum is the most realistic I have in seen in any game :p
must try for everyone! :)

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
And the winner is... PhillyGames! :) The "Martin Scorsese" of the Dev :) Prodigality and quality without comparison with an unbelievable amount of scenes. After 4 weeks I've discovered all of these :coldsweat: Great! Yeah, there are others games with extraordinary quality but the Phillygames generosity in offering this amount of different paths in the same game is absolute! Thanks for sharing this pearl.

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes