Jun 4, 2017
Added it to both Save folders as instructed
Actually, he said to add it to the save folder under AppData, not to the one in your game installation. I don't know how unzipping it to both instead of just the one could keep it from working, but if that's the issue, I've seen weirder things. All I can say for sure is that I unzipped it as per the instructions and it worked for me.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
The writing is great. It really fits the "detective" story and it's thrilling. The branching choices can significantly guide the plot. Without giving away too much, some people can live or die depending on these choices. Where the results aren't that extreme, they nevertheless have a tangible impact down the road. This is frustrating for completionists but it makes for a well made renpy game. The scenes are good, but the ones at the start are lacking the quality of the scenes towards the end.

ArtofAlmost

May 20, 2018
Actually, he said to add it to the save folder under AppData, not to the one in your game installation. I don't know how unzipping it to both instead of just the one could keep it from working, but if that's the issue, I've seen weirder things. All I can say for sure is that I unzipped it as per the instructions and it worked for me.
Yes, he did say to just add it to the AppData folder and that's it. Which I did, and it didn't work. Then a couple of pages later someone said that you had to copy it to both save folders, which I did, and it still didn't work.

So I don't know what I'm doing wrong

ArtofAlmost

May 20, 2018
But it not working gives me an excuse to play through the game a bunch more and see if I can stumble on stuff I haven't found before. So it works out nicely

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
But it not working gives me an excuse to play through the game a bunch more and see if I can stumble on stuff I haven't found before. So it works out nicely
Btw, when you exctarted the file, did you copy the exctracted folder or the file in it to your destination ???? You must copy ONLY the FILE (persistent. xxx) to the destination (overwrite the extant file) !!!!

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
i like Christine...bad-girl gone good(ish..the naughty minx) always a soft place in my heart for a dame that is doing tsktsk but the power of good people makes her change...hoping there is an ending with her ? i'm going to do all the routes..i'm greedy :p
As our dear old Lemmy once put it so well:

"Christine, I'm going out of my mind, Like to drive me wild,
Red hot mama ain't no lie, So glad I caught your eye
Christine, you put your hands on me, I got electric blood
Come on over & do it again, Just like a bad girl should.

She moves like a rattlesnake made out of razorblades,
That girl can't help it, just the way she's made,
I would run all around the world, Just to see that girl,
She sure loves playing with the Ace of Spades."
;)

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

ArtofAlmost

May 20, 2018
Btw, when you exctarted the file, did you copy the exctracted folder or the file in it to your destination ???? You must copy ONLY the FILE (persistent. xxx) to the destination (overwrite the extant file) !!!!
Yea, just the file.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
As our dear old Lemmy once put it so well:

"Christine, I'm going out of my mind, Like to drive me wild,
Red hot mama ain't no lie, So glad I caught your eye
Christine, you put your hands on me, I got electric blood
Come on over & do it again, Just like a bad girl should.

She moves like a rattlesnake made out of razorblades,
That girl can't help it, just the way she's made,
I would run all around the world, Just to see that girl,
She sure loves playing with the Ace of Spades."
;)
Ahem, this is Christin-a... totally different girl than Christine. :p

She's still awesome, just in a very different way.

Reactions: Floga and Dreadder
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes