xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Please remember to spoiler anything that might need to be spoilered throughout the game, this is a plot heavy game meant for adults that many new people are discovering due to being recently completed and due to being on front page. I'd like to trust people in this topic to be adults due to the maturity level of game, we're not the savages in Milfy City topic!

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
Does someone has all scenes unlocked and if yes could share it. TY <3
For all the scenes you must have tons of saved files :LOL: 30 days to play, twenty saved files, and you'll have all the scenes, because the Dev is a generous fucking genius! The second bonus scene was impossible for me, because I love Christina :love:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Here is a link try that as UncleVT said Workupload doesn't allow files over 2GB
But if you really want workupload you can download
Thx for the Mediafire link!!

I have tried downloading from Mega, but after 1.5gb I got the quota exceeded and have to wait 6h47m to continue... and that counter has been reseting to that number in the last 2 hours...
Now , hopefully in 50 mins i'll have the game to be able to play it tonight

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Come on now, it's cool that you're defending DA, it after all is absolutely one of the best games out there, definitely in its own genre, but don't do the defending by stomping on another game that isn't even of the same genre, and Milfy City is one of the best games out there as well in its own right, definitely in its own genre :p
never intended to stomp on MC. in fact i like it a lot but definitly not for the awesome writing skills or the interesting plot but in terms of animation there is next to no match to icstor
DA is one of those rare games were i really enjoyed the story and the juicy stuff always was mere the icing on the cake and i'm really intruiged by philly's plans on the new project since i love the cyberpunk setting. so if he manages to give the same vibes as he did on DA with the noir feeling, then i will gladly join his patrons

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
never intended to stomp on MC. in fact i like it a lot but definitly not for the awesome writing skills or the interesting plot but in terms of animation there is next to no match to icstor
DA is one of those rare games were i really enjoyed the story and the juicy stuff always was mere the icing on the cake and i'm really intruiged by philly's plans on the new project since i love the cyberpunk setting. so if he manages to give the same vibes as he did on DA with the noir feeling, then i will gladly join his patrons
True, but even without that spectacular story MC manages to be a great one, and not just for the near realistic renders/models/animations either. But yeah, as far as stories goes and the writing, very few come anywhere near DA, His Legacy and Wicked Choices, I'll add Long Live The Princess to that list =P

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
Show more affection. Check. I wanted too, but I may not have conveyed it well. I have never kept it a secret that dialogue I feel is on my weaker side but something I have been working to improve on. If it means anything I did want the impression with the Carli scene they had been together for awhile and are happy.
Dialogue on your weaker side? I thought it was fantastic, probably the best I've seen in these types of games and I've tried a bunch of them. Fucking props man, for the whole thing. I honestly didn't expect to see this game be finished, it seemed overly ambitious at the start but damn if it didn't deliver, and the quality didn't dip at any point. A+

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes