Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yes there are multiple endings & you should use the spoiler tags for posts that contain spoilers

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Since people are now freely discussing the various endings here I have to stop reading the thread.
Some of you guys can be pretty annoying.

Reactions: Hones

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
Haven't played this in months but glad 2 C if is finished. Games rarely get finished these days. Thanks 4 sharing!

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
we can see more affection than the normal one. That's one complaint, in what is otherwise really nice wrap-up to the game, with a large amount of ending scenes as well as variations of them. All in all, it's a nice closure to a good story.
Yeah, I agree with you on that. The MC isn't the most romantic type and that's a shame, especially in the end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But it's okay, the game is still great and that aspect isn't really that bad. I think we all got a good ending that we liked.

Last edited:

gralthan

May 21, 2017

It's more about how they treat each other during sex with the abundance of dirty talk but barely any affection; their final scene is no different to their first, when she was "just" a hooker, and that's what bothers me.

Last edited:

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
It's more about how they treat each other during sex with the abundance of dirty talk but barely any affection; their final scene is no different to their first, when she was "just" a hooker, and that's what bothers me.
Yeah, it made sense in the beginning, but

Last edited:
Reactions: gralthan

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
But honestly, the only problem I really have with this game, is that there are no foreplay options. That is, from the MC's initiative.

That walks hand in hand with the MC's affection towards the girls, because it shows the MC cares enough to pleasure them, instead of just getting off.

Also there isn't enough kissing or touching during sex, if barely at all. I don't know, maybe SL spoiled me a bit, because that game has a ton of it. I really like that kind of stuff when you have a romance between the MC and a girl.

But other than that, the DA is brilliant to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyped and gralthan

Stephano2020

May 25, 2018
Here is the crunched apk version of the latest update, made by emre1s

he's doing a great job porting games to android, im just supporting this guy he deserves a lot of support!

emre1s.blogspot.com

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is it just me or could the renders hugely benefit from ray tracing? Let's crowdfund a RTX 2080.

Jun 4, 2017
Personally, I disagree with that characterization; but I will grant that the MC isn't a highly demonstrative type emotionally, and he and Carli have both been through a lot, so the difference is more subtle than it would be with different characters.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes