N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
what ignatz said, its best to ignore and use the report system, be nice to each other now. ;)

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is there a torrent for the latest version? At least a better mirror for the update?
I posted a mediafire link here - or you could download Pepés Skunked version.

cmon1234

May 19, 2017
People said this is similar to Acting Lessons. Does this have a similar plot twist or the themes like that game after 0.6

I'm planning to play this but not if that's the case.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
People said this is similar to Acting Lessons. Does this have a similar plot twist or the themes like that game after 0.6

I'm planning to play this but not if that's the case.
Who said that?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Oh damn, so this is done now?
Somehow I'm not used to games getting actually completed anymore.

To be perfectly honest, I'm a bit torn on the art. I really like some characters and don't care at all for others, but the overall style and quality of the writing is refreshing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyped and ju1zzed

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
can someone upload once in life good links for download , torrent,nopy,openload.. etc

this mega put limit on my account i cant download a thing , other two links are limited too i only 500 kb download speed (i tested on 2 internet router) ,

only i have problems with download?

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Oh damn, so this is done now?
Somehow I'm not used to games getting actually completed anymore.

To be perfectly honest, I'm a bit torn on the art. I really like some characters and don't care at all for others, but the overall style and quality of the writing is refreshing.
I feel the same way. But I think their personalities on top of their art style play a big role into how people will like them.
I mean for instance, if Christina had a whinny bitchy personality, I would hate her guts, even though she's gorgeous. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DownTheDrain

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
My experience with this game. Don't read if you can't handle a little subjective criticism.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Funnily enough I had a hard time with the Stella scene as well, but for completely different reasons.
Until that point the game had a distinctive noir feeling to it, only to be temporarily morphed into a cheesy action flick right before the end. I haven't played the finished version yet so I don't know the conclusion, but that gunfight could have been done a bit more... subtle.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Same, these server all have a download cap limit and its going to take me 4 days to download 2.5 GB.
You can download the compressed version, it's less than 500MB I think.

did my thingy...
Depraved Awakening v1.00 Skunked (500MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

PC: - - -
MAC: - - -

Reactions: openSquadw4

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This is such a great game. I liked my ending, but I will for sure try some more playthroughs.

@Philly_Games
Are there any plans to try to release this on Steam? With their new rules this maybe have a chance...

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Funnily enough I had a hard time with the Stella scene as well, but for completely different reasons.
Until that point the game had a distinctive noir feeling to it, only to be temporarily morphed into a cheesy action flick right before the end. I haven't played the finished version yet so I don't know the conclusion, but that gunfight could have been done a bit more... subtle.
Totally valid critiques. I was a bit worried the gunfight would veer off a bit, sorry that it went maybe to much action for your taste. I think I reined it in at the end though. In this release that is.

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes