Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
There is an updated walkthru attached to the post.

this walkthrough seems to be version 0.11 - thats what i have.. i am asking for final version 1.0

(or is there no content after Chapter 11 - the last chapter in walkthrough)?

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Philly said with release game on Patreon he will wait with releasing final walkthrough for a few weeks, since he wants people to do final chapters a few times without first. so if really want one you will have to wait a bit.

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
@DrPinkCake has said all in his awesome review. Well. This is the end...but... After 30 save files in:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: the gallery I'll see two question marks... Ahem... Shall I have to play until 2019 to discover them? :love:

Reactions: u z i

peckkkus

Nov 3, 2018
How do I get the Dragon ending or whatever sex scene she has? Do I have to do something in earlier chapters?
Edit:
Nevermind, it was the fucking depravity stat again. Just do it before you have to spare The Dragon.
for plebs and ctrl+f for the "dep" stat and enter "11".

Fucking hidden stat hiding the best scene AGAIN. I don't like these kinda tricks, Philly.

Last edited:
Reactions: PacoTaco

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
How do I get the Dragon ending or whatever sex scene she has? Do I have to do something in earlier chapters?
this game has a lot of endings and branchings...i am waiting for the walkthrough;)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 42

anyone got a save with every scene unlocked in gallery? apparently i've missed quite a few

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Yes, lower tiers on Philly's Patreon should have got it first. So it should have been posted here a week or so later.
... What? This is a thread on a pirate site. Every game gets the same treatment. We share new/latest versions of games for free, so ye don't have to pay.
If you don't agree with that, you should consider why you joined the site in the first place.

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
This novel have horrible plot, dialogues, models also bad- not realistic plastic dolls type. 3/10

Last edited:
Reactions: placebox30
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes