Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
Damn I'm sad that its over. Philly deserves to be pledged. Can't wait to see what he does next.

Now I just need SL to end

cri

Oct 23, 2017
the .rar file that I download from Mega tells me that it is damaged. Has anyone else happened to it?

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Well over a year later and this game comes to an end. Massive thanks to Philly_Games for sticking with the project and the most excellent execution hehe of it. I probably wont have time to play it anytime soon, but I am really looking forward to this and can't wait to see what you are going to do next.

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
This is the save with all scenes unlocked. I hope it can help someone
Unpack and drop in save folder
1. c:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DepravedAwakening-1501333194 (maybe the number is different)
2. DepravedAwakening-1.0-pc\game\saves
HI can you share just your save plz with all the scene? i can't open your file, it's damaged, so plz anyone with just the save with all the scenes unlocked? thx all....

slammed!

Feb 17, 2018
HI can you share just your save plz with all the scene? i can't open your file, it's damaged, so plz anyone with just the save with all the scenes unlocked? thx all....
i've tested the file... and it works did you follow the instructions?

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
i've tested the file... and it works did you follow the instructions?
Hi mate, i can't unpack it with winrar neither with winzip, it just says " file is corruped" can't open it... i don't know what to do..

Can you share your propre file ?

Last edited:

Sabahudin

Dec 11, 2017
Have to give credit where credit is due.
I love the animations and I have to admit the game has many interesting paths, also story itself is well written.

All in all one of the best games out there (imho).

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Can anyone offers a torrent link? Its too big and Mega free account is being a bitch and keep saying my quota exceeded.. and then resume at <10kbps =.=

I've already tried downloading 3 times, I wanted original instead of compressed this as its the last version.

Last edited:

Mastakony

Sep 26, 2018
This last chapter wasn't posted by the author and I think it should be removed. Posting it that early hurts Philly financially and he is the last person to deserve it.
Ok....
Good...
Did NOT you notice that he's been talking to us since yesterday and he's not talking about what you're saying?

Nice troll....

Can anyone offers a torrent link? Its too big and Mega free account is being a bitch and keep saying my quota exceeded.. and then resume at <10kbps =.=

I've already tried downloading 3 times, I wanted original instead of compressed this as its the last version.
Use a VPN (free or trial) to get a new IP and reset your quota

Last edited:
Reactions: hameleona
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes