bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
@Philly_Games God fucking damn, great job. Even the bad ending was good, and you actually did put something in for the Dragon after all, THANKS!. And thanks for this amazing game you have made. You can be proud on having made the best of these games I, at least, have ever played, and I am sure many more think the same.

Does anyone know how to get the bonus scenes, tho? I have seen them in the images.

Reactions: proximus and Ennoch

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Kiotaku I hope you enjoy. @bigpenniser the ends were hard. Always knew they would be, but there was a certain point in dev where it clicked and I knew would work. I think you guys all now understand why it starts in the hallway now. Pretty sure you saw that was coming in some fashion over the last couple updates.

But still, this is one of my fav shots. It ties the beginning to the end.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
Oooh this game looks interesting, and a complete one too! Many thanks to the developer :love:
From the legion of comments it seems this one is a keeper. Wish me luck gents, I'm starting this game for the first time.
You are in for a treat

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
crap..i have to play again..i only did Mi-Do,Christina and Carli endings..no Judy..HAHAAA..and Philly put the most work into that according to previous posts building up to this..i would be a lax unsatisfactory player if i didnt do a Judy route :p

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
This is the first time I've played the game and this is by far the best VN on this site, kudos!
Sorry if this has been asked before but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sotorojo

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
This game is and DmD are competing to be the best game in this year. Ppl keep saying SS is the best but I think it s not that good.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
What a game. Easily among the very best on this forum. Set high standards from early on and kept getting better and better. Multiple routes, engaging story and drop dead gorgeous models. This game has it all.

My biggest regret is not supporting the author. I spread my pledges among "commercially less successful games" (there are so many games worth supporting this season). Didn't realize that this game was pulling less than 3k on Patreon with rather average games making multiple that amount.

Philly_Games set a new benchmark and I am eagerly awaiting his next project.
Will definitely support it and hope that many people who enjoyed this game, if they are able to do so, will do the same.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
I made a complaint that the developer didnt do the cumshots right. But man after this last update and a few scenes i didnt see, thats how you do pop shots. Multiple shots and you get the chicks reactions after each shot. like that christina popshot was glorious, she didnt expect more than bam another huge load...then he stick it in her mouth and makes clean the tool to the last drop. thats a fucking cumshot!!!

listen if this game was incestuous there wouldnt be any debate what the greatest game ever is and philly would rake in the dough. its sad that people are so stuck on that bullshit. this is the greatest game of all time and there is no competitor!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes