sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
I just finished this excellent game. This last update ended the story so well! It tied up all the loose ends and provided closure with every character. This was a very well written and produced game. One of the very best.

Shadow Fiend

May 21, 2018
I made a complaint that the developer didnt do the cumshots right. But man after this last update and a few scenes i didnt see, thats how you do pop shots. Multiple shots and you get the chicks reactions after each shot. like that christina popshot was glorious, she didnt expect more than bam another huge load...then he stick it in her mouth and makes clean the tool to the last drop. thats a fucking cumshot!!!

listen if this game was incestuous there wouldnt be any debate what the greatest game ever is and philly would rake in the dough. its sad that people are so stuck on that bullshit. this is the greatest game of all time and there is no competitor!
Totally agree with it but i think this game is somewhat revolting to incest fan's

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
@Philly_Games you godlike lvl bastard , you have done something that countless authors have never achieved even if they wanted and that is give a great end (endings in this case) to their work

Last edited:
Reactions: VelvetUnderground

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
be very weary of that filcdn download link. first click of the download button will download a virus. Second click downloads the game.

Jun 4, 2017
should f95zone add page Game of the Year? where this game is included?
That sounds like a good idea to me. Make all games completed in a given year (and only those) eligible and pick the one with the highest composite rating (taking into account, in some fashion, both average star rating and number of votes). It would be an incentive to devs to finish games, I think.

Last edited:

Feros25

Jan 22, 2018
What an awesome end to the most well rounded game on this site! The amount of scenes packed into that finale was mind-boggling.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Chapeau, Philly.
I can't say anything more, just perfection.

Sticking the landing is not always easy, but here you got us home and beyond.
Walter Matthau as the Mayor, a Commando quote, and all the sex you can dream...
But it wasn't enough, you go full Kubrick with the Barry Lyndon music...

Thanks, bro.
That's it, as good as it gets.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Been trying for a while but just can't get that scene with Carli, Judy and Christina.
Anyone has save right before that event pls?

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
I just want to say, Thank you Philly. Thank you for this rollercoaster of emotions of a VN. This was something else compared to other VNs I've seen.

Reactions: proximus

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Game is very well developed. I'm just a tad disappointed there isn't a "bad end". I was very interested at all the depravity events, but it kinda tapered off towards the end.

The only bad ends is you end up dead. That's pretty boring... I want Mi-do to be sold. I want Judy, Christine, and Carli to be in bad situations.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
@Philly_Games I really want to congratulate you on an amazing game. I've always been a huge fan of the Noir detective movies and stories and this not only meets that in spades but also provides really great character development, hot sex scenes, amazing women and massive variety! This is truly the best VN game I have played. You and everyone associated with it should be massively proud. At a time when most games never seem to end you managed to not only finish but start with great quality and then improve it as it progresses. I am speechless at this quality.

Last edited:
Reactions: proximus
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes