botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
About the endings, is there any good ending with Christina, or is she still a side character in all of them?
I mean, like the one you get with Judy for instance.

I got one by going to the hospital while
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Question about the final update :) I saw the dev said something about hidden gems, but I only get 2 choices in this last update and everything gets me killed :D so what are those hidden gems?
There's an evil ending, a threesome... and an ending for each of the three main girls and one for Christina.

Edger

May 30, 2017
Damn! This game was an experience. From day one it had such quality that other games of it's nature pales in comparison. Many thanks to Philly_Games for giving us his time, sweat and tears to finish this masterpiece of a game. Many thanks, one regret that I have is that I am such a poor lad that I can't support him through patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
This game sets the example for high-quality and delivery in the niche of smutty games. This guy deserves every supporter he has and for his next project I'll gladly hop along knowing this is someone that can be trusted with a Patreon.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Congratulations on finishing the game Philly and thanks for the great game. Looking forward to and good luck on your next project after some well deserved rest. (y) and applause.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
I mean, do you have juste the save file? i can't open the RAR file, not the first, not yours... don't know why.
so your unzip soft maybe have problem or outdate. this is the file you need, but you have to rename the name to persistent (no extension ) before drop in save folder

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes he has, think he even shared some info earlier in this thread in development updates.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
is there any updated walkthrough? or is it still fine to use the 0.11? (i ask because it seems to have some changings even in older content)

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes