Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Totally valid critiques. I was a bit worried the gunfight would veer off a bit, sorry that it went maybe to much action for your taste. I think I reined it in at the end though. In this release that is.
too

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i dont need details (just yes or no)....
Is there a positive end ..........
EDIT: removed for not spoiler (got my answer - and thx for it)

Last edited:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
i dont need details (just yes or no)....
Is there a positive end (not to die AND ALSO be happy together with the girl you love)?

I end always killed or beeing an corupt ashole (Kira in Hospital)

so did i miss something before?
Considering how important the story in this is compared to other games you should probably put that in spoilers (yeah, I'm guilty of spoiling too, I know).

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Considering how important the story in this is compared to other games you should probably put that in spoilers (yeah, I'm guilty of spoiling too, I know).
considering not to spoiler its not allowed to quote a spoiler - hahaha (i edited my post - got answer each way)

Reactions: Philip Screwdriver

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
As of now, apparently a cyberpunk.
Heh, so basically high tech noir then.
Well, at least Gibson's Cyberpunk was mostly like that and it seems fitting to go from dark present to dark future since the dev is pretty good at that sort of thing.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Yeah i enjoy that style a lot. I find it fun to do. So, thats what I am keeping with.
Makes sense. If it ain't broke, don't fix it and all that.
I generally enjoy cyberpunk a lot more than noir, at least when it comes to literature, so yeah, looking forward to that.

gralthan

May 21, 2017
Funnily enough I had a hard time with the Stella scene as well, but for completely different reasons.
Until that point the game had a distinctive noir feeling to it, only to be temporarily morphed into a cheesy action flick right before the end. I haven't played the finished version yet so I don't know the conclusion, but that gunfight could have been done a bit more... subtle.
Add to that completely misplaced comic relief scene right after that, and yeah... That was made rather poorly.
As for the final update I'm hugely disappointed MC and Carli did not have a loving relationship ending, they just end up more as fuck-buddies than lovers no matter your decisions. In fact in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
we can see more affection than the normal one. That's one complaint, in what is otherwise really nice wrap-up to the game, with a large amount of ending scenes as well as variations of them. All in all, it's a nice closure to a good story.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 415 Votes