Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
Hey guys .. I'm unable to get the threesome scene or the one with the dragon at the end.
I don't kill the dragon and accept Kira's deal. But I see Mrs Turner instead of dragon
Also how do u reach the threesome scene
Dragon scene, choose yes two times and will be transported to Ann Blonde, but enjoy every second of the scene
:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

A.Watts

Feb 16, 2018
Where do I put the completed savefiles? I tried both saving them in the appdata folder and the game folder and I still cant find the saves ingame.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Use mine.
After I downloading your full scene gallery. I checked a little bit and some scene options are missing in the gallery and you can´t choose it to see it again (I checked your version and then my and all are the same).

For example Stella & Carli 7-1 in the Gallery in the Game you can fuck both anal and this option is complete missing.

I don´t know if anybody report this to the producer and if he would fix it or not.

Dragan

Aug 1, 2017
Yes you can. Use the search function at the top right and search for console code within this thread and you'll find your answer but similar to @Hones said, it's best to play through it rather than use the codes so that your choices matter.
where is the console i dont see anything

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
One word: PERFECT

I never played game like this. The story was amazing. Good characters, romance, sex, cult, DRAMA, MUSIC (FX), scenes, betrayal, multiple endings.

PhillyGames Thanks. Patreon payment has been sent.

Last edited:

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
Can someone tell me how to unlock scene 8 and also the last scene beside the 2 bonus scenes. I'm not sure if I'm doing it right but I can't seem to figure it out. I've unlocked everything else tho

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
So, I just finished this game and I enjoyed it very much. I was wondering though, I got the scene at the end with Carli, Judy, and Christina....is there any way to get one with those three and Mi-do as well?

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
So, I just finished this game and I enjoyed it very much. I was wondering though, I got the scene at the end with Carli, Judy, and Christina....is there any way to get one with those three and Mi-do as well?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mark17

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
GG Philygames, what a game!! You showed everyone how to make an astonishing game with an amazing and very original story with each update brining something new, something better.. From better renders, to better animation, to somehow even better dialogue(story) than last time. I wish you all the best in the future and will be looking closely at your future work. If there is one guy/girl I would support on patreon it would have to be you. Just good work all around.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes