mpror

Feb 4, 2018
wouldve loved writing a review for this but for some reason i cant maybe i overlooked it but in short: 9/10 fanfuckingtastic, i joined this forum mostly because of my newfound interest (well nt so newfound anymore) of incest but this was one of games recommended to me and i didnt regret a single second of playing it.

first of all the devs did a hell of a job on the story, cause for me this was actually a detective story with some interesting scenes ill admit but a detective storyline none the less. however that doesnt mean the relations, interactions, and scenes between the mc and the women he desired werent top notch, cause they absolutely were! renders were of very high quality. about the characters a bit: i mean carli what a woman, hot independent, smart waifumaterial no doubt. Judy young, naughty, playfullness beautiful, and exotic yet so delicious mido. there was something for everyone in this story i believe, or at least very close to it.

so yes in short loved it! will look for more games of this dev! and thank you for the experience, and thank all of you who shared this game!

Reactions: botc76

Stranger87

Sep 14, 2017
Drats. I was trying to figure out how I could leave a review. I would give it 5+ stars. I just finished it and was blown away by the story, characters, everything. If I had anything to complain about it would be that it allows you to repeat parts, but often goes to far back before it starts over, but no big thing. This was another one of those games that did not interest me from the description and pictures, but, WOW, I'm so glad I tried it. It's a game with an actual PLOT! Wow, I'm going to try more games in the hope of finding another unexpected jewel.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
People are saying there's a way to get some deal by letting the Dragon Live and Going to the hospital but I'm getting nothing?
There is. I don't exactly know what else it depends on, but if you've got high Christina scores, she will visit you in the Hospital instead of the violet haired slut, so the offer won't be made.

I had a save with high Christina scores and one with low scores and the "evil ending" triggered when I let Dragon live and went to the hospital. Again, maybe you have to make certain decisions or need a very high corruption, if so I got those without trying, so I wouldn't know the values needed.

Sorry that I can't give you any more definitive information.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Can anyone similar games like DA, I fell in love with it, the story and the kinks. ?

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Anyone has walkthrough ?
Front page has links to the walkthrough.
Yes OP has the walkthrough to the chapter before the last. Philly has said he won't write the full walkthrough yet because one, He's damn tired from putting in 1700+ renders in one last episode and two, he wants people to discover the endings for themselves for now.

EDIT: @rodneyeatme ...It's been a real bad day...Thanks though.

Reactions: rodneyeatme

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock the Christina scene right next to the 2 bonus scenes?

Already unlocked everything in the gallery except her.

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
I haven't played many of these kind of games...but from what I got to see by playing this one...I've set myself up for the exact same route I took by watching Fullmetal Alchemist: a long road of disappointment. At the risk of sounding like parrot, I haven't noticed any notable flaw this game has. I mean, the renders are top notch, the background musics (special mention for Memories and Anxiety) are well-used and immersive, the already decent game length is reinforced by the fact that the sheer amount of different outcomes offers a great replay value, the history and the characters in themselves are great as well.

However, there is just something that disappoints me a little bit...why is this game not anymore popular than this ?

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Im sry but i just have to ask, i beg ur pardon if it was answerd a few pages ago....

What endings are there? i mean endings with the girls?

if there even is such an ending...i got a bad one, and im pissed ;D

someone plz tell me ;D

like and ending with mido, christina?

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
Anyone know how to get Judy's blowjob scene after the club and also Dragon's slave scene? Do i have to have low dep? Appreciate the help.

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
Anyone know how to get Judy's blowjob scene after the club and also Dragon's slave scene? Do i have to have low dep? Appreciate the help.
To get Judy's blowjob, you must have her lust at 6 or higher. Also, don't let her drink in the club.

Not sure which scene you're referring to for Dragon, so I'll tell you for both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vastro
4.60 star(s) 415 Votes