Volta

Apr 27, 2017
@yogaauliananda the first scene with heather with heather just needs you to be a dick with hollis at the front of the building, though i don't like your long term prospects at living if you do

the Judy having her head held, the second heather scene and second highlit mi-do scene are all missing for me too however:

the Kira scene involves high depravity and not going on the date with Carli if i'm not mistaken, the Christina scene in the second block involves having a high score with Christina and not going with lynn, it's the solo variant.

The first Mi-do scene in the second block involves basically being nice to Mi-do and saving her ass as often as possible if i'm not mistaken, the one directly after it is probably to do with having a different depravity score, now since this is hidden i don;t know if i was above or bellow the cutoff on this one, need to experiment a little.

skipping ahead to the bottom block, most are ending related, try to go for high depravity and high scores with both Judy and Christina whilst also being understanding to Hollis (don't be a dick, do mention awakenings, do ask if he's being blackmailed by them threatening his sister) this helps you stay alive, then it's a case of picking a girl, save at this point and reload to get the other girls scenes, this should cover the whole top line of the last block as well as the two lower Christina options, not to mention the first whited out box.

the Kira scene requires high corruption and accepting her offer, leading to a semi bad end, it also opens up the Mrs turner scene, the Mi-Do option i'm still looking for but i'm willing to bet it's the precursor to her end so a mono Mi-Do playthorugh should get that one the same way a Carli centric playthrough gets you her scene here.

The Mrs turner scene is to do with how well you treat her previously, as for the two question marks i have no idea, still trying to pop those.

Not a complete answer but i hop it helps.

CheekyChuck

Apr 28, 2017
I'm glad this masterpiece of a game finally gets the attention it deserves. Being featured on the front page helps a lot I suppose.

Btw, do we have a name or a date for the upcoming game of @Philly_Games ?

Reactions: aaronburr

Zheroth

Mar 23, 2018
Damn it ended so quick, i had to replay it. Man you did a very nice job creating this game, even if the ending, is not as i pictured. Buut thats just me, greedy and hungry af, would even tap the Dragoness herself :3

I hope i see more projects in the future, your work is enjoyable. Keep it up ;)

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
Damn it ended so quick, i had to replay it. Man you did a very nice job creating this game, even if the ending, is not as i pictured. Buut thats just me, greedy and hungry af, would even tap the Dragoness herself :3

I hope i see more projects in the future, your work is enjoyable. Keep it up ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: aaronburr

badcock

Jun 2, 2018
Great game. Very surprised there is no Fan Art thread for this one. I'm not usually a big fan of redheads, they are gorgeous in this game. Very well done!

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I'm glad this masterpiece of a game finally gets the attention it deserves. Being featured on the front page helps a lot I suppose.

Btw, do we have a name or a date for the upcoming game of @Philly_Games ?
imo quality-wise the best game ever released and def one of the GOATs of the genre. What's next for @Philly_Games?
This is what he's posted so far about it on Patreon:
1544394735908.png
The image above I wanted to give a taste of what I am going for. As you can see, I am not stopping with that dark look that was in DA. It is a style I love and enjoy doing. I honestly can not see myself doing an entire game, not like this. You can also probably tell the setting is entirely different. It will have a mix of a few things in it — a bit of cyber prep mixed with elements of cyberpunk. This gives me some flexibility in the environments for a more varied and unique setting than being pigeonholed into one setting or another.

The game will be a Visual Novel, expect a variety of individuals to interact with that have deep, unique personalities and backgrounds. A story that I feel can stand on its own without the sexy elements (but come on, it's much better with them) There will be branching paths as in DA where your choices will matter. Even small decisions near the start can have long-reaching effects later in the game. With everything I learned from creating DA, and by listening to your guy's feedback, I hope to blow you guys away with this. There will be some heavy elements to it, but there will be times of levity, action, and fun.

As for the title, I am not quite there yet. The one that is at the top of the list I want to let it simmer a bit longer. Also many are probably asking when it will release. Right now, it's far to early for me to even speculate. As things progress, I will have a better idea.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes