Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Just as I said months ago, beautiful story and characters, it's the best AVN ever, I just love it.
It is true that all good things come to an end and this was a great end; I'm surely gonna replay it to see the other character's outcomes, but in the meantime I'm gonna enjoy my story with Carli another time.

tomatoblue69

Nov 4, 2018
Does anyone have information on Philly's next game project? With the excellent experience in Depraved Awakening I hope the next game will still show the dark side. And the game will move from Visual Novel to Sandbox, to bring freedom to the player.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Ok, I've been off the grid for a few days, so I only now managed to play the final version.

Truth be told, I was somewhat dreading it; first of all, since it meant the end of a truly masterful mix of sex and story, both visually and verbally, and second, because I was afraid that, game being as good as it was, the quality could only get worse and that would probably be the biggest possible tragedy - wondrous blast of a game ending with a whimper.

Luckily, @Philly_Games managed to surpass himself and finish the game with many different beautiful endings, which only reaffirmed Depraved Awakening's position as a hands down best adult VN I have ever played - even though I don't usually make such proclamations easily, especially since there's many a good adult game being made right now and the competition is huge.

What I truly love about the endings though, is that almost every choice made earlier mattered and was reflected in the ending and that they all managed to retain the spirit of story throughout the game - a mix of noire atmosphere and erotica. Some leaned more towards dark and some more towards true happy ending and yet none of them seemed out of place or forced, which is sadly to often a case in such games. Now, that being said, to really experience all the endings, I will have to go back and replay a few things as soon as I write down my impression while it is still fresh.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do however have just a small "complaint" though. Was it just me, or was Judy's pose when she's riding dildo during the video chat somewhat off?

All that being said, I really can't wait for Philly Games' next game but he definitely set a bar really high with this one and it will truly be difficult to surpass. So, here's to him hopefully outdoing himself again, without burning out from all the hard work, of course. ;)

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Fuck! I can't believe I missed the best birthday present ever the first time simply because I reloaded to pick different ending too soon. :LOL: That was just way too sneaky. :p

Remember kids so you don't make the same mistake I did: sometimes the good parts get shown during credits. :p

Mania_Zero

Sep 23, 2018
the story is compelling, i love it,
man, i play it in autopilot, literally walking in the dark
and bam, judy ending

btw that netori scene of Mrs.Turner is good, very very good

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
So, after doing a Scumbag playthrough (i.e. making myself as unlikeable as possible) and seeing the fucked up things you could do...there are some I'd definitely never do again...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes