KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
Does anyone have information on Philly's next game project? With the excellent experience in Depraved Awakening I hope the next game will still show the dark side. And the game will move from Visual Novel to Sandbox, to bring freedom to the player.
The female character in your profile picture is hot. Which game is that scene from?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
When I use this save file and unpack it, the game shows me a save file from Milfy City and when I click on the save it crashes.
Did you change the file to another one or what is happening?
Hmm that's weird. How's this working for you?

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
Must admit, I felt drawn to certain characters based on their similarity to how I imagined characters from Goblinboy's school dreams series, in particular Judy as Becky and Christina as Melissa or her sister (can't remember her name), Stella as the Mom, but I didn't have a clear connection for the other females and found them less interesting despite the author clearly intending Carli as the primary love-interest, esp given her comment in the last scene on her route about wanting the MC to cum inside her.

Anyone else have those problems of associating characters between games?

Great game.

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
Pro tip: If you have Carli and Mi-Do call you Big Chungus, and Judy and Christine call you Daddy, you unlock the another secret

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ttyrant

Dec 27, 2018
Dam what a ride! Excellent from beginning to end. My sincere thanks to the mind behind this.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Congratulations Philly I just noticed this is the highest rated game and by the difference in first and second it has been for awhile. Maybe your next game will knock this one out of first place.

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
Anyone knows how to get the scene with what I believe is the Dragon? According to the scene gallery it looks to be happening around the time you come back to Mi-Do (slave or nice scene) and before you go home to find Christine and Judy after the hospital.

I had closed the game and came back to it to find many of the scenes I unlocked relocked! But my saves are still there which let me get to those scenes! This is a bug I bet

4.60 star(s) 414 Votes