RainbowCatz

Nov 21, 2018
Can anyone tells me any similar games like this with good story and great animation, I'm really in love with this game

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
Anyone knows how to get the scene with what I believe is the Dragon? According to the scene gallery it looks to be happening around the time you come back to Mi-Do (slave or nice scene) and before you go home to find Christine and Judy after the hospital
You need to have sufficient depravity to accept Matlock's deal when you meet him in the street. What follows is a scene with the Dragon and a bad end to the game.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
View attachment 204562

This time you made yourself a gift! A little mini detective is on the way!
Enjoy this time of the year guys. Make sure you spend time with family and loved ones and make sure to relax and enjoy yourselves. Don't eat too much, stay safe, and enjoy.
I will be gone for a few days to spend some time with the family but before I go I want to make a few more of these for private eyes and up. Expect those over the next while.
Thank you for all your support over the last year, I truly could not have done it without all of you.
Philly
By the way. If you went the Carli route. That pic above is canon.
This is so strange, I can't believe in the end this game I end up in love with a hooker... even when I have to choose between sweet and submisse Mi-Do and hooker and Plastic Paddy Carli, I end up choose Carli want to mom of my sons in the game
well played

D

Deleted member 371744

Loved the bg ambient music, the main story as whole, the immersive relations that MC can have with characters. Thanks a lot for that mixed feelings. Hope someday I can play something similar.

30708245_185186962281867_1921734935981494087_n.jpg

Glad to have played, sad that it has come to an end.

CanGameGuy

Dec 10, 2018
Just finished playing this one and WOW. There is so many options for scenes with all the different characters. This game easily has re-playibility to it. Good job @Philly_Games Can't wait to see what you have coming next!

dibujito123

Apr 28, 2018
thank you very much good sir the rooftop and the ? scenes were a bit too much work for me
This is the save with all scenes unlocked. I hope it can help someone
Unpack and drop in save folder
1. c:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DepravedAwakening-1501333194 (maybe the number is different)
2. DepravedAwakening-1.0-pc\game\saves

4.60 star(s) 414 Votes