Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Ya pretty much, the current release is a huge one because of the different paths and how big each of those are. Hopefully the others are more on that same 5 weeks it was typically taking me to do an update. Obviously its hard for me to say with certainly that far down the line but it should be wrapped by the fall.

Reactions: the66

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Ya pretty much, the current release is a huge one because of the different paths and how big each of those are. Hopefully the others are more on that same 5 weeks it was typically taking me to do an update. Obviously its hard for me to say with certainly that far down the line but it should be wrapped by the fall.
don't hesitate to start working afterwards on DA: The Return of Jake Spade and DA: Jake Spade - The Last Jedi (or whatever the titles of your trilogy are ;))

Reactions: T800 and Kendra
Mar 24, 2018
Reading is hard.

A couple of posts above yours.

It's a long way off yet, about 7 or 8 weeks.
Seeing people having to give these types of answers always makes me feel better about my IQ.

Personally I'm super excited that the branching of the story unfolds in the bigger 0.9 release, means there's potential to finally figure out if it was a good idea to not meet the stripper. I've been troubled by that decision since I first played the game. Since when have I chosen not to follow the path that takes me to the stripper?

Although, by not following the stripper I ran into a high class prostitute, so I guess that counts as a alleviating circumstance.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes