Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I noticed that but in all fairness it made more sense.

Sooner or later you'd have to choose, it wouldn't make sense to have a story bordering realism and end up with a harem.

I could imagine some of them accepting being part of a threesome like Christina, I think she'd go along with it for want of a better life without the bullshit.

After Carli's reaction to telling the truth about fucking Stella I couldn't see her being happy about being one member of a harem, she wants more.

The hard part was choosing between Mi do and Carli ... it took me a whole 9 seconds.

Now I just need to hope he doesn't make me choose between Mi do and Christina ... that may take a second longer.

I won't ask for hints about upcoming games but are you sticking with the noir theme or moving on to other genre's?

Just curiosity more than anything.
I could see Mi do and Christina accepting to live with the MC And i think even Judy would go along with it not sure about the others kinda sucks picking what one though so i went with not like that hope that is good enough for Mi do. If the MC played it right he could have a chance to have two or 3 of them be with him i mean he did save them or is gonna save them and he seems to be a nice guy so with a little bit of luck and charming he could have a chance for a harem.

Reactions: DA22

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I'LL SPILL THE BEANS.

next game is you trying to track down a magicka jewel thief in steampunk inspired renaissance era

or it is a space harem opera starring a green alien dickgirl named Klxiana

(one of these is the actual answer, you get to figure out which!)

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I'LL SPILL THE BEANS.

next game is you trying to track down a magicka jewel thief in steampunk inspired renaissance era

Actually, even though I'm sure that I am being trolled here, I'm all for the steampunk. Need more steampunk!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I'LL SPILL THE BEANS.

the green name and member title is probably more than just a hint

Bladerik

Mar 28, 2018
Do score and lust points have any major influence ? I mean I haven't noticed anything other than Judy sucking off MC if lust points are 6 or more.
EDIT: Also, should I go for lust or score points or rather have them even ? Tough decisions...

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
not typically major points but they do open up other scenes or actions that can be taken. For instance an anal scene with stella, or the choose your treat with christina. There are a lot of them and honestly I have trouble remembering them all now :p

I am normally pretty forgiving on the scores so an even amount will typicaly work ok. The judy special scene is the only one that requires a perfect score all the rest have some leeway.

Reactions: T800

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
"Miss Carpenter."
"Officer Brut."

Man, that took me a while to get. What's next Mitch Murder, Mistress Kavinsky, etc? :cool:

Reactions: Philly_Games

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Alright partners, you know what time it is!

It's update time bois (and girls).

Changelog for version 2 of the 0.8 walkthrough:
  • added a direct Patreon link to Philly's page
  • new formatting for the different text levels
  • extended hidden scenes section
  • lots of text tweaks
As always the WT is attached to this post or linked in OP.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Now keep on rollin' baybays!

Khalibabel

Mar 13, 2018
Any feedback is appreciated.
It's a great document. Good structure, very comprehensive, love the hyperlinks, nice addition for the colors ...

My only (minor) issue with it is the font size (or may be the font itself). I find it hard to read on a desktop computer, may be it works better on mobile though ...

Reactions: Barioz

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
It's a great document. Good structure, very comprehensive, love the hyperlinks, nice addition for the colors ...

My only (minor) issue with it is the font size (or may be the font itself). I find it hard to read on a desktop computer, may be it works better on mobile though ...
Have you tried to tweak the zoom? In standard it's often very large, personally I prefer 75% in the PDF reader.

Khalibabel

Mar 13, 2018
Yes i have to unzoom a fair bit to make it readable for me, but even then it's kind of heavy for the eyes. May be it's not the font size itself, but rather the combination of font/font weight/font color/background color.
Basically the text almost fill the page, while I am more used to having free (empty) space around the text on "reading" documents.

Anyway, never mind that much ... the guide itself is a jewel. Don't let me knock it down for petty visual thing.
Thanks again for this, I know it is quite some works to make such a document.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Yes i have to unzoom a fair bit to make it readable for me, but even then it's kind of heavy for the eyes. May be it's not the font size itself, but rather the combination of font/font weight/font color/background color.
Basically the text almost fill the page, while I am more used to having free (empty) space around the text on "reading" documents.

Anyway, never mind that much ... the guide itself is a jewel. Don't let me knock it down for petty visual thing.
Thanks again for this, I know it is quite some works to make such a document.
Don't worry, I really appreciate your feedback. I'm always looking for ways to improve readability as such text heavy documents can tire the eyes fairly quickly. Hence the change to different icons for the different levels of text in the latest version.

The space between the lines is currently 1.5 points to make it easier to read. Maybe I can improve it a bit further by expanding the space between the different bullet points, so it's more separated from each other. It's a never ending search for the optimum. ;)

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes