Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Hey fellas, ya Easter boy Eggsy here with the 0.8 update to the walkthrough (version 1).

I'm a lil' late to the party with it, but as I'm not at home over the weekend I was only able to do it on the side. Therefore, I might have overlooked a thing or two. As soon as I'm back home I will polish everything to the quality you're used to.

The WT is attached to this post or always linked in OP.

Happy egg hunting!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I didn't know I wanted that until you suggested it but you totally twisted my arm..

If that's something you really feel like you have to do then I suppose it's only fair that I download it ..... for science.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Would you guys like just raunchy totally out of character filthy sex with those two from those easter renders in a mini game after DA is complete? Really? You do? Ok then!
How is that out of character? O.O

Easter! Officially the MOST wonderful time of the year, get bent x-mas! ^^

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Would you guys like just raunchy totally out of character filthy sex with those two from those easter renders in a mini game after DA is complete?
I'd like DA not to be completed anytime soon :p
Didn't even close have enough of those awesome women yet :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: T800

moozoo

May 11, 2017
NTR is pretty much hated by most folk that play this game.

It isn't tagged as having it so the dev adding it would cause a LOT of rage.
Thanks for pointing that out. The story of Korean couple made me think NTR is kind of usual in the game, especially when this subject was outlined by purpose with dialogs like "who is doing better, me or your hubby" in front of that hubby.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for pointing that out. The story of Korean couple made me think NTR is kind of usual in the game, especially when this subject was outlined by purpose with dialogs like "who is doing better, me or your hubby" in front of that hubby.
It's more NTR of the player not other people, nobody cares about other peoples feelings ... plus her husband was a dick.

Although in order for those words to be spoken you had to leave Mi do to get raped in which case, you evil bastard, how could you.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Would you guys like just raunchy totally out of character filthy sex with those two from those easter renders in a mini game after DA is complete? Really? You do? Ok then!
Could we just get a nice tea party moment? Afterwards they just pat you on the head and leave. Leaving you with the taste of watercrest and cucumber sandwich on your breath as you mentally kick yourself in the ass....

Reactions: Gomly1980

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Could we just get a nice tea party moment? Afterwards they just pat you on the head and leave. Leaving you with the taste of watercrest and cucumber sandwich on your breath as you mentally kick yourself in the ass....
We still have those photos of Stella, though. Good thing we put them aside for the rough times.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hmm. I played this a bit once but I stopped because it looked like the daughter would be involved in ntr (personal phobia), but after searching the forum it seems that is a general vibe that isn't true. I'll give it another go.
Man, don`t EVER drive a car. Because there are another cars comming towards to you and they might hit you, so you must stop and move nowhere. Catch my drift ????? DON`T ASSUME ENYTHING. People, who assumed things, creates worst misunderstandings.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes