DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
YAY first person I've see that actually took advantage of the fact that you can do updates and not make people re-download the whole thing! Unless there's something I'm missing, I think people like mr dots and lewdlab are stupid for not doing this and I'd also image this has been done before, but first time i've seen it

Reactions: Palanto

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Not that i'm impatient but my house blew up and I need to burn them to ground .... normally I would propose a nice cup of tea and discuss it like adults followed by an orgy but burning everything to the ground works too.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, story when you're hooked, if one is able to have multiple same time fixation, I guess sexualité ones do not allow for much options..

Tbs, also seem the android version is not updated?

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Generally it is assumed this is a game meant more for adults due to actually having a plot that doesn't involve peeking on your mom in the shower, thus we kind of imagined most people who would be interested in this game wouldn't be such mouthbreathers that they could figure out how to copy and paste folders without having their hands held.

Apparently not.

damn klx savage as always lol.

Reactions: bas

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don't like Kira much ... on account she's a bitch to Christine ... but damn, that arse though.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I just saw purple hair ... why does her hair look purple?

I'll be honest, she looks nothing like Carli to me in that picture....

Then again, i've never seen her in that much light. It's the makeup, it made her look a lot younger and the hair ... I saw Kira.

My eyes must be fucked.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
lol purple light. The skin does look different because i was testing a package. I never make a promo without testing and learning something new. Plus i wanted to try out brighter renders because i was not happy with my day time renders in 0.8.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You weren't?

They looked good to me. Then again i'm not a dev and have no talent for that so i'm easily pleased.

I just did not recognise her in that render. Probably a good job it wasn't in game, I can't imagine her being too pleased at being called another womans name.

I think you went too badass for the blonde in 0.8 though. Now she's blown our shit up but she did it in a way I can't be mad at. I mean we did cave her boyfriends face in, break into her home, grope her tit and route through her shit.

But between the cop scene and the cheesy one liner before the boom she seems a bit crazy and i'm okay with sticking my dick in crazy on special occasions.

Not my actual dick, did that once, got a stalker ... never again ... but pixel dick is fine with going in crazy.

Not that i'm saying make her a potential partner because that would make no sense but angry sex before we kill her for blowing our shit up .... still makes no sense but that's why your the dev and i'm not. I make no sense.

And I ramble.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Plus i wanted to try out brighter renders because i was not happy with my day time renders in 0.8.
Seems good for me. I mean, look realistics, not pretend a woman looks all time like she's going to a party. Sometimes (well, IRL almost always) looks more casual, without makeup.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Spoiler: Leave Cristina alone! Chapter 6:

Chapter 7:

Chapter 8:

Uh, did she take a paying job with the Sims between chapters or something? Her mouth is abject nightmare fuel. I'm guessing you got a new pose package. I hope you kept the receipt. I noticed it with Lynn and possibly Judy as well, though Judy has always had an odd mouth, so I can only guess.

The Carli thing is mostly tongue in cheek to bust your balls about the eight billion gigawatt light source but this thing with Christina's mouth is the first time I've been yanked out of immersion mode.
Agreed, i feel the same while playing 0.8(mostly Christina & Lynn scenes)

LOL Sorry! I will try to do expressions better. I have had complaints they are not emotive or not so I have been trying to push it a bit more and more.
And now they(Christina mostly) are so over emotive that sometimes it looks kinda really creepy & sometimes kinda caricature, like unrealistic, imho. I didn't had those thought in previous updates :)

Overall it was a nice update - variability is such a cherry on a pie of this game :test2:
Also it seems like 0.9 will contain my favourite women(Carli+ Stella and Judy) - can't wait for it already :FeelsGoodMan:

Hope Judy will be ok! :)

Reactions: Philly_Games
4.60 star(s) 415 Votes