Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@MILFHUNTERR if u are on pc open up your /games folder inside DA and copy the files in there. You need to overwrite everything from the patch into that folder. If you are not sure you can just download the full release as well. The patch is just for a quicker download is all.

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
@MILFHUNTERR if u are on pc open up your /games folder inside DA and copy the files in there. You need to overwrite everything from the patch into that folder. If you are not sure you can just download the full release as well. The patch is just for a quicker download is all.
Ok thanks for your answer, i will try later. You game is awesome happy to play this game

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
For people who the patch works for what OS are you using and same for people it doesn't work for?

Mar 1, 2018
Patch worked pretty fine. Just extract it to a "game" folder inside Depraved Awakening where other ".rpa" files are located, and overwrite it.
@Philly_Games Mine OS is W7, but I think that probably patch isn't applied in the right folder for folks who didn't get it to work.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
The patch works without any problems ;) It's just a matter of being able to apply it.

mr-niceguy

Dec 17, 2017
great game! i really like the story, and the possibilitys. Tho the animations could have more than just 2 or 3 frames. and an idea for futa fans, maybe MC has a twin brother who shows up, and surprisingly he is a she now, with a big cock. so uncle MC could also have fun with the daughter, or with main MC and other charakters :) incest to the next level :) and for those who dont like futa, a choise at the beginning of the game to switch it on or off. if its off, the twin brother is a normal guy(and no gay interactions with the main MC), and if on its, a dickgirl.

i have many more ideas, because of the setting, it inspires me. eddy for example should definitaly get involved in some scenes. and a holli and lynn thresome is more than obvious, because holli wants to fuck her anyways, and with a bit seducing or blackmailing him, to get a scene where MC and holli fuck her. oh man, there is so much potential in this, i hope the developers ideas match some of mine :)

looking forward for the next update :)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
patch works absolutely as intended
it can't be that hard to merge 2 folders (and in the right order)
i hope more devs would release their games this way
it's no point to download tons of pictures again and again with each version although they are already on your hard drive
so thumbs up for that @Philly_Games besides all other reasons :kissingheart:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
The people who are having problems with the patch probably used UnRen
Yeah , it won't work if you used unren.bat or you can paste the files into game folder and reuse unren.bat then delete every xxx.rpa file and unren.bat from your game folder then launch and quit from the game just to see xxx.rpy files. You will have to go chapter7 folder then go to scene7-motelnight.rpy one you will see something like "jump versionend" you can find it with using crlt+f , you need to change it with "jump ch8morning" . Otherwise game will end at the same position where v0.7 ends. Anyway save and close it. Then you are good to go. Have fun.
EDIT: I uploaded the working file , copy->paste into DepravedAwakening-0.8-pc\game\chapter7 folder if you used unren.bat and patch (0.7->0.8)

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Finally got to play the update.

Opening scene was terrific. Everything was framed so well. It just looked great.

Aside from having to piece together who the hell Lynn was, I enjoyed the story and the sex options on offer.

Now, for the first time ever - a complaint/critique.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The final scene was extremely well lit and looked fantastic.

So, overall, a great update with one exception in my book.

D

Deleted member 308859

I'm saying this right now, this is the best game of this genre and PhillyGames is among the best devs. The writing is good, the game has nice music and excellent pacing with lots of content for each update. Plus the models and the graphics are stunning for this genre standard (only ICSTOR has better quality in my opinion). The dev definitely deserves more support, unlike some of the scammers on Patreon.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes