YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Just finished with the latest version and wow I really like this game. Thanks for creating a engaging story to go with some really great renders, these girls are so sexy, the MC is so lucky in lust. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Jaguarundi the patch is only if you have version 7 installed and you would take the files in that patch and rewrite the files in your /game folder

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@547506 I have played his game but it did not influence me on any conscious level with this update. This was planned well before I knew veq. Now I am going to go bug him in his discord :p

Reactions: GaLaLa05

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@Jaguarundi the patch is only if you have version 7 installed and you would take the files in that patch and rewrite the files in your /game folder
i did exactly that, and had the same problem as @bugmenot nevermind i'll download the full version, Great game and thanks for the hours of joy u gaveme outstanding renders keep up the exelent work Philly

Edit: oh i forgot to mention a detail, i have version 0.7.0 since in that i dont had any bug, i didn't download the 7.1 version maybe that is the thing with the patch
also before posting i did a check if i had downloaded all archives and if they were complete and in good conditions.

Mar 1, 2018
@Philly_Games You've really outdone yourself on this one! Amazing update, I liked every second of it. Story is progressing nicely, and as I said before it gives me that True Detective s2 vibes. You found a perfect balance between character development, and sex scenes, so it doesn't feel rushed. Keep doing what you are doing it's awesome.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
@547506 I have played his game but it did not influence me on any conscious level with this update. This was planned well before I knew veq. Now I am going to go bug him in his discord :p
If you 2 would team up to do a project that would have my interest to put it mildly. :heartcoveredeyes:

Nov 25, 2017
Right now at most they go to about 6 frames. But last few versions they have been around 4 typically. I'd love to do more but its strictly a resourcing issue. Takes a long time to do some of those renders. Some upwards of 4 to 5 hours per frame. I plan on upgrading my video card soon but I will probably finish out the game in the current style. My next game I hope to have more power to do more elaborate animations like I said, right now its just not feasible.
This answers a question I didn't get to ask yet. I was glad that this game even had animations to begin with considering that this is PG's first game. I hoped that when PG acquired enough patrons, earned enough dough, would get a rendering rig set up for making smoother animations. Then be able to create more fluid animations going forward and return to the older animations with the new standard. That was the dream.. and also have that scene replay set up because reasons which need not be uttered. ;)

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
The replay theatre I have looked at but wow it would be a lot of work. It is something that I would have to setup from the get go in order for it to be realistic.

Also I just posted the android release on my patreon as well.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes