Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
this game is just so relaxing. fuckin A graphics and the detective noir theme fits like a glove with the overall sound and mood. Thanks @Philly_Games, this one's a masterstroke. Hats off to the well versed narrative and sumptuous erotica you've got going here.

P.S: that main soundtrack is uber classy and intocixating as it just lets the player ease into the game so well. love the genuinely distinct atmosphere you've created for a renpy game.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@the_unseen strange... I will take a look at why that may be affecting ya. I set it so it detects if its available or not on load. I encountered it on initial tests but set it up so it woudnt happen. Yeah give me to figure that one out.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I just played the new update through and i started it with my last save (ver. 7), no problem.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I wonder, why other game makers don`t use patches to update their games. This is awesome system. THANKS !!! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Philz

Mar 24, 2018
Great update again. And those renders are amazing. Wish the animations had a few more frames to them though. I wouldnt mind a bigger download size for that.. Keep up the good work!

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
oh holy fuck you are a damn genius what a great update the game just looks so fantastic the sex scenes sin the madness the story incredibly good the girls so hot thats so perfect i cant thank you enough for this masterpiece

you are the best i wish the others would be only 10% as good as you and there would be no bad games keep up the good work ...... ok i'll play again

oh btw my favorite scene is still the one with mi-do after her rescue where she was trapped :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

DGS600

Nov 11, 2017
Wonderful! Complex and content is really great! Thanks for sharing.....I am looking forward to the next story update!:heartcoveredeyes:

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
@Philly_Games As Eddie would say...shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. You've outdone yourself, mate. What a freakin beast of an update!

No bugs found on my end.

Well, and here I thought I could use the little time I've left this afternoon to make a first update on the WT. No chance in hell! That one needs some proper investigation...for scientific reasons!

version93

Oct 29, 2017
Game gets better each update. Renders are artist caliber and the story has humor without it being corny. Continues to be one of, if not the best, games on the site. Nice work!

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I'm not going to play this version anytime soon no thanks to my busy life lately, but I'm posting this comment to show my appreciation to both the developer and the community here, this game is a jewel..Keep it shiny.

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes