Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
At this point, i would say over 30 mins.(not clocked), played allways update to update.

CheekyChuck

Apr 28, 2017
This is simply a great game with an intriguing storyline, beautiful girls and good graphics. I'd like to see some more liquid animations like that we've seen on Milfy City, but still, it's more than enough to enjoy.

Best game so far that I've came across in the F95 Zone environment. Looking forward to play more.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Aha can't wait to play once i'm done with my work.
Philly is always so consistent with his updates

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
This game has probably one of the best stories. Nice update I liked it a lot
That cop scene, was fuckin` hot. The renders, the light, the close ups, the details , every thing on that scene was brilliant . In terms of graphics and quality that scene is the best in the game , it`s next level. I did not know you are so good, you`re a artist @Philly_Games , hope to see more on the future

Reactions: saberylily

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Just played until the bar scene with our dear Christina and Lynn...
Mainly because I'm still dry from DoD, so I want to proper enjoy this update.
(Cool to see Mrs. Turner again, hilarious... like Stan & Lee, AVOCADOS AT LAW)

But... MAAAAAAAN, visually @Philly_Games you have gone to the next level.
Visual Novel doesn't do it justice, it's almost totally cinematographic.
Tits McGee rocked that first scene, the angles, the transitions, the colors... perfection.

Michael Bay would be so proud of you.
A lot of this games use his "woman approach", starting a scene from the feet... but yours are truly astonishing.
Like, every time I see a feet in this game, I know that greatness awaits.

Storywise, I decided to close Mi-Do's arc there and then, at least for me, that felt natural.
My main path it's all about being a hard-ass... so in the Regent scene I went looking for trouble...
And there is no Hollis, obviously, fuck him.

Later on, when I end up the update, more.

Reactions: N7
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes