Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Before the new desired update arrives I have an update on my own.

The walkthrough is now at version 2.

Changelog:
  • added a new cast section
  • added a new stats section
  • added a new hidden scenes section
  • some text tweaks
You can find it attached to this post or in the linked post in the OP.

Any feedback, wishes, thoughts or else is appreciated.

rararara

Jun 5, 2017
@Barioz : thanks for the walkthough. your PDF have a extra good quality but it is dificulte to undertstand everything.
can you add some color for stats (lust, score, deprav...) ? and with another color add the hiden scene in the path ?

Reactions: DA22 and Barioz

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
@Barioz : thanks for the walkthough. your PDF have a extra good quality but it is dificulte to undertstand everything.
can you add some color for stats (lust, score, deprav...) ? and with another color add the hiden scene in the path ?
I was actually also thinking about highlighting the stats more with a different colour. Need to find and test a good solution for that though.

Reactions: DA22 and rararara

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
They were part of a series of promo renders Philly games made, they should be in this thread a bit earlier. Thought about a month ago.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Cin-Di and Mi-Do... twin sisters. Sounds fine.

About this battle for the girls... this is noir, people.
So the battleground should be a gritty and dark alley... while it rains... old and weathered revolver as weapon.
But, again, this is noir... so the girls would end up dying, we all injured and sad fapping to their memory.
The End.

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Cin-Di and Mi-Do... twin sisters. Sounds fine.

About this battle for the girls... this is noir, people.
So the battleground should be a gritty and dark alley... while it rains... old and weathered revolver as weapon.
But, again, this is noir... so the girls would end up dying, we all injured and sad fapping to their memory.
The End.
Uhhh dude! I dont fap to dead girls....That is just..so wrong. o_O

Reactions: DA22

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
ok, not my path, had fun with stella at that time iirc :)
I replayed the game a few times, making different choices each time. Do not know if i sealed her fate (Candy) from the first time i talked to her, or the second. Cool though that the devs had her killed. Makes the game feel like an old detective story from the 50´s, and that not all female characters might be saved. :)

Reactions: DA22
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes