DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That fan-art is not sweet at all.
Look at her, all trashy in stockings... on the floor in all-fours... in front of a big-ass window with all the city in sight.
That's #TeamSpicy and you know
She looks pretty sweet to me all trashy, on all-fours in front of you, i guess my bar for spicy is slightly higher as yours. :evilsmile:

Reactions: Penfold Mole

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
@Philly_Games I guess the options are either:
-to make your updates bit smaller so they fit in a monthly release schedule
-take some time to see if you can improve your code with help from some very good coders if that is an option, so updating game will be easier and less time consuming
-Do as you do now and be upfront about a bit slower release schedule

I am endorsing you so you can release a great game, not to get a monthly release even if that is highly appreciated. So choose what will work best for you also keeping in mind the game you want to make and the demands that will have, also keeping in mind the bit further future.:)

Reactions: Wyrme

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'll say same to you as I said to Veq.

Don't rush.

You have a game here people love. It has a good story, great characters and nice renders. Rushing something out would be an injustice to you and the game. It's one thing to have monthly content it's another to have content you are happy with.

Rushing would either make the updates smaller or reduce the quality both of which would be counterproductive. Sure you'd have an update out but would you be happy with putting out less quality than you have been?

The only thing people ask is a heads up. As long as there is no radio silence most folk are fine.

As for those that aren't fine with it, well they would complain if the quality was low so either way you'd have a whinging bint on your hands.

If you went 2 months without an update and remained quiet, then people would start getting annoyed but generally, especially with good quality games, people are quite understanding.

Mar 1, 2018
As people before me said, take your time. You've got a gem here, so it's better to polish it, than to rush things, and get the result that you, or your supporters are not happy with. I have no doubts that you will continue to update this game in the "right" direction, and in the end we will have masterpiece (it already is ;)).

D

Deleted member 371744

The plots are always amazing for a investigation, fitting the roles in each character. Despite that the role of "nympho" can be changed to MC.
But scenes between the redhead and boss's pet make it hard to swallow sometimes.

The game is kinda underrated tho

Reactions: DA22 and Aprilsun

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Hi guys and gals,

I can finally present you the walkthrough this superb game deserves.

Note, that this is version 2 for 0.8. Also, keep in mind that you can have dozens and dozens (and even more dozens) of constellations, so bear with me if one or two might have slipped through.

Many thanks to @Philly_Games for bringing us such an enjoyable experience!

Dear @jande21, @wep or @Kasey, can someone of you link this post to the OP? Much appreciated! :)

And now have fun!

Last edited:

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Hi, there is a way to see again the scenes collected, or not?
Nope, a gallery or something similar doesn't exist (yet). It's kinda hard to do because scenes can vary depending on stats. If you would like to rewatch a scene I recommend saving often (Ren'Py has unlimited save slots) or just fast forward from the start (holding ctrl key or press tab) to the scene you want to see again. Takes just a couple of seconds.

Reactions: DA22

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Easiest way to save scenes is to, well, save.

There are plenty of save slots so I have scenes saved ..... for science reasons.

Reactions: DA22

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
great game but the spelling mistakes need to be fixed

too* and to* not to be an ass hole, but it's 2018 and people still don't know the difference between the two?

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes