JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
She is not the wife.....she is in prison for at least 1 year. We made sure of that at the beginning.
BTW, how does everyone know that we are responsible for everything that is happening throughout the city and how did they know Cyndi was the informer?

Mar 1, 2018
That fan-art is not sweet at all.
Look at her, all trashy in stockings... on the floor in all-fours... in front of a big-ass window with all the city in sight.
That's #TeamSpicy and you know it.
I know that, that's why I'm "reminding" people of #TeamSweet so they don't succumb and go for spicy. Stay strong brothers :cool:

Reactions: Viatovic

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
carli was well still my fav but the new girl oh boy i don't know :happyblush
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't do the part she appeared in but it looks like she had a thing with Patrick and, well, we kinda caved his face in with a rock.

I don't think she's coming to fuck us in the traditional sense, more in the "oh god, the pain, it hurts, why did you shoot me in the dick" kind of fucking.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
I didn't do the part she appeared in but it looks like she had a thing with Patrick and, well, we kinda caved his face in with a rock.

I don't think she's coming to fuck us in the traditional sense, more in the "oh god, the pain, it hurts, why did you shoot me in the dick" kind of fucking.
yeah, i know what you mean a guy can only dream lol
i can't wait to see what happens with her honestly.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thanks for the update.

@Philly_Games i think as long as you are clear about these and upfront with your patreons they will understand rather than you stringing them along for deadlines you cannot meet, which I cannot say for some of the devs. from what i've seen you have been very consistent and very forthcoming with information in a timely manner, as well as accessible to your patrons and non-patrons.

some might be put off (wanting a full update every month) but I think the majority will be understanding and actually be encouraging for you to ensure quality remains top notch.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I thought we'd already established that Christina and Mi do were best girls.

Do people actually exist that think differently?

If they do I have land no one will ever find the bodies.
I don't like her..... for me she is at the bottom of the list among the 4 girls.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
@Philly_Games
For the lack of an April release, I'd suggest adding a progress bar stuck at 99% to your Patreon page, at least from a financial point of view.

From a selfish standpoint, I would be most pleased if you could claim your rendering box was mauled by pitbulls on the 30th somewhere close to midnight.

April's a bad month for this, but you could always cobble together an Earth Day 2018 Special Edition where the girls all get together and adopt a penguin. Anal is always involved in holiday specials, so I'm not sure where the penguin will fit in.

If it actually bothers you, not forking over the goods for a month, just chop up your script/story a bit and release a smaller than usual partial. Extra points for a cliffhanger.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
@Philly_Games
In my experience, patrons are usually pretty understanding. Sometimes maybe even too understanding, but that's another topic.
You have been a very reliable and great developer so far, so I don't think you need to change anything at the moment.
Should the updates take even longer in the future (like two months or something), you can think about changing the payment method (update instead of monthly).
But right now, just focus on your awesome game.

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes