Nov 24, 2017
Bad never looked so good.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You met her briefly. Though, a bit comical perhaps, she is not laughing. It will be an encounter you wish never happened.
This is a special preview for you guys. I figured one doesn't do it justice, so I give you four. Plus the one above.
In the dark you creep
Searching for the perfect dame
Only to find the dragon that lay asleep.
Where its only gift is flame.
She is preparing a very cold dish just for you. Yes, I know, I'm no poet but I gave it a shot :)
Have fun!
Philly :p
(Ah Philly that was beautiful :teary:. Thx Donor!)
Eeeuuuwwww. So ugly. But then I hate tats more than people on this forum dislike NTR. :)

I know some guys are really into tats though, so I expect she'll be pretty popular. The more the merrier. :)

Maybe the dev. will be nice and give me an option of killing her? :D

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
And finally, when some good things started happening to MC, there she comes...We just can't have nice and peaceful things with Christina after all :FeelsBadMan:
I'm waiting for the moment she finds out her daughter deep throated us, the look on her face will make it all worth it ... unless she does actually kill us then it won't be worth it at all.

Now all we need is to train our growing harem to be ninja's and we'll be okay hiding behind a group of women ... like real men.

Mar 1, 2018
I'm waiting for the moment she finds out her daughter deep throated us, the look on her face will make it all worth it ... unless she does actually kill us then it won't be worth it at all.

Now all we need is to train our growing harem to be ninja's and we'll be okay hiding behind a group of women ... like real men.
Are we sure that she is MCs ex wife? If that's the case maybe we will find more about why we split with her. As for the part about hiding behind the group of women I don't think that's really necessary. After all MC was in the police force, so he know how to take care for himself which he proved many times. He is badass... Kinda broken but still badass. :extremelyhappy: He reminds me a lot of Ray Velcoro from True detective season 2 in that kinda self-destructive badass way.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Are we sure that she is MCs ex wife? If that's the case maybe we will find more about why we split with her. As for the part about hiding behind the group of women I don't think that's really necessarily. After all MC was in the police force, so he know how to take care for himself which he proved many times. He is badass... Kinda broken but still badass. :extremelyhappy: He reminds me a lot of Ray Velcoro from True detective season 2 in that kinda self-destructive badass way.
The way he described her in the introduction pics sounded like how the MC described her in the game plus we all knew she was coming.

I don't think we did "split up" as such it was more she went to prison and we left.

All I know is she is supposed to be big trouble what I don't know is how she ended up in prison or if we had anything to do with it.

Mar 1, 2018
The way he described her in the introduction pics sounded like how the MC described her in the game plus we all knew she was coming.

I don't think we did "split up" as such it was more she went to prison and we left.

All I know is she is supposed to be big trouble what I don't know is how she ended up in prison or if we had anything to do with it.
If i recall correctly the reason why she went to prison is:

Mar 1, 2018
If that is the case then I really don't see why she hates us so much considering she was the bitch....

I must be missing something.
I think that even MC mentioned something like that. And also, as it was said before if she finds out about what we did with daughter...oh man it's gonna get ugly or maybe even better. ;)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I think that even MC mentioned something like that. And also, as it was said before if she finds out about what we did with daughter...oh man it's gonna get ugly or maybe even better. ;)
I really need to play again from the start. I'll wait until she turns up.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'd find it.. hmm... odd then, if she'd just roll in with a 80.000$ car saying sorry baby, i couldn't afford you a school and all, but the very moment i stepped outside the gates of prison i suprised myself with a cabrio. But i'm gonna buy you a new dress now, sweety, no hard feelings, right? ....right.

Reactions: GaveMyHeartAway
Mar 1, 2018
I'd find it.. hmm... odd then, if she'd just roll in with a 80.000$ car saying sorry baby, i couldn't afford you a school and all, but the very moment i stepped outside the gates of prison i suprised myself with a cabrio. But i'm gonna buy you a new dress now, sweety, no hard feelings, right? ....right.
I think that daughter won't fall for that bullshit, after all she's a smart girl. Please don't take her away from us, :FeelsBadMan: we need that threesome with her and Christina :FeelsGoodMan:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Same here, is she not that lady that chased us all through the flat till we were saved by that nice old lady? If so she may want to talk about touching her titties without finishing pleasuring her :cool: or she might be kinda pissed of her bF went missing suddenly. :(

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The pic's of the women in the car are from the woman in Patricks apartment. Not the wife.
I didn't go there, I missed her so the only reason she can possibly dislike me is the small matter of caving her "boyfriends" head in with a rock.

Nothing to worry about.

Reactions: DA22
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes