Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Christina doesn't have a sweet bone in her body.
She's a corrupt force of nature trying to lure Judy down the rabbit hole...

#TeamSpicy

Reactions: T800 and N7

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Well, obviously the answer is #WhyChoose? That's what multiple savegames are for!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Spicy or sweet? I go for the one with the tits hanging out! :HeyGuys:

Aug 5, 2016
SPICY. Also, PhillyGames take your time with the wet skin. I'm looking forward to a sweaty romp in the backseat of a car with Stella. Or Judy. Or Carli. Fuck it, anyone. Anywhere. Sweaty romp with someone somewhere.

Reactions: Kendra

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
veq never should've taught him how to do it lol

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hahahaha klx, Sweet here though since liked that outfit even better, besides Christina sweetly lying or kneeling on the couch, nursing your member with her lips and tongue while offering her behind for a spanking, is such a sweet thing. :evilsmile:

ryuhwan99

Jul 15, 2017
I dont get the Club scene at day 6 for some reason . Is that intended or am i missing something ? ( i fucked Carli and then i ended up in the bed with judy )

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I dont get the Club scene at day 6 for some reason . Is that intended or am i missing something ? ( i fucked Carli and then i ended up in the bed with judy )
You don't get the club scene if you fuck Carli, it's one or the other.

Eezergoode

Oct 31, 2017
@Philly_Games ... Just finished my first playthrough of this, and all I can say right now is wow, just... WOW

I'll probably have more to say after I try a few more paths, and have time for it all to settle in a bit, but kudos, good sir! Just friggin amazing...

Reactions: Kendra

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
The game is quite close to be called a masterpiece in my opinion :)

And silly me, didn't wanted to try it earlier, thought it's just yet another "Milking of Desire" or alike with version 0,7 & 773 mb of size, blankets of boring senseless texts and other "Oh son, your dick is so big, fuck my throat" shit...:test2:

But it pleasantly surprised me, much more then once :FeelsGoodMan:
Renders, music, story, gorgeous women and so on & so on, not to mention nostalgic feeling, like coming back to Max Payne 1 & 2 times...:FeelsBadMan:

Absolutely agreed to all that was said earlier in this topic, strange that this game doesn't have from 200 to 1000 pages of discussion here and ain't so popular just yet.

Can add only 2 things so far:
1)Wish it would be possible to cum inside those gorgeous women(maybe if the stats are high enough):FeelsGoodMan:
2) Maybe it's just me(pretty sure i'm not the only one) but it's feel like a lot of render time is wasted on that scenes with the only woman in game i really don't like(yeah she's a main villain fucktoy) and her "daddy", like 1/3 of a chapter sometimes...Would prefer that time to be spent on any other woman in game, but it's just imho of cource:pokerFace:

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Just played the 0.6.3 version and finished it. So many bad choice..... I am totally overwhelmed. I am still not sure what am I doing or what am I supposed to do. For some reason I can't properly follow up with walkthrough..... and I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing.
Just downloaded the 0.7 version.... need to update my game.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Kendra thanks for the great response. As for your concern with the scenes of the villian. I want the player to have an understanding of what is going on behind the MC's back. Also those scenes are some of the fastest to produce for me so they are not really taking that much dev time away from the game. Typically they take a single night to complete and require no prep time since the lighting and such is already there. Where as the Mi-do scene at the end of 0.7 took about a week of non stop rendering, rendered while asleep, at work, every minute i was home :p

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes