Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I try but I am just one guy. Had a proof reader for the first time on 0.7. If you can point ones out that you remember I will fix them.
Don`t worry, i have seen much worse typing and imho yours may be typing erroes or so, And there isin`t very much of them. Keep up the good work, game is VERY VERY GOOD !!!!!!!!

Reactions: Aprilsun and DA22

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I will suffer through hardships ... just send me updates a couple of weeks before everyone else and i'll wank until my palms bleed check for spelling mistakes.

I can be trusted.

True story.

Just check out these reviews by other people....

He can be trusted.

Honest.

See.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I will suffer through hardships ... just send me updates a couple of weeks before everyone else and i'll wank until my palms bleed check for spelling mistakes.

I can be trusted.

True story.

Just check out these reviews by other people....

He can be trusted.

Honest.

See.
Sounds legit! He can be trusted!

(you can send that $20 to my paypal account, Gomly!)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Where is that bitch taking my Mi do .... I must have answers or fear my forumy wrath ..... which will only be harsh words but i'll glare at my monitor while typing them...

You have been warned.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why does my other girl look upset?

Remember my warning of harsh words and glaring ... i'm now adding an a slightly annoyed head shake.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Am I the only Stella head around here? Good, then she is all mine! :happyblush:happyblush:happyblush

Reactions: Zero919
Aug 5, 2016
Fellas fellas calm down there's plenty to go around. Just a question, when he says "Next weekend" does he mean this upcoming one or the first weekend of April?

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes