the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I replayed the game a few times, making different choices each time. Do not know if i sealed her fate (Candy) from the first time i talked to her, or the second. Cool though that the devs had her killed. Makes the game feel like an old detective story from the 50´s, and that not all female characters might be saved. :)
well, too many games, too many choices, not enough time.. unfortunately

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Great story and Film Noir, one of the only game I'm both interested in the sex and plot!
So sad and disappointed animations are just 3 frames. Renders are really nice....

Anyone have the lasted Patron update news from today?

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
The wait is almost over!
$10+ patrons
Mar 28 at 2:36am
We are almost there so hold on to your dicks! Are you ready? Christina certainly is!
There have been a lot of emotional looking previews. Figured you guys deserved something a little more energetic to get those juices pumping before release. I'll let you know there is a good chunk of content I have yet to post anything on. If you find it, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did creating it.

Only a couple more days! It will be Thursday or Friday!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Khalibabel

Mar 13, 2018
Hey all, and special thanks to @Philly_Games for an amazing game.
I figured my first post here should be on my favorite game thread. Love the atmosphere, the choices which are not always just "say this or that" but rather takes you on a full different route ... and of course the content!
Great game in summary!!

Unfortunately I am too new here to hope winning a fight for one of the girl as I see there is fierce competition already. Unless ... nobody mentionned Judy much. Poor girl is finally "awakening" slowly and nobody to guide her ... ho well I'll do it then :winkytongue:

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
With the new 0.8 update just around the corner I thought it would be a good idea to make some last improvements to the walkthrough as possible new players will start enjoying the game. This is the final version 3 for 0.7.

Changelog:
  • added a guidance page
  • added highlighting of stats & more
  • text tweaks

That been said I want to inform you guys in advance that the WT update for 0.8 is dependent on Philly throwing his lewdness at us tomorrow or on Friday. If the latter one my score is decreased by 2 while my lust and depravity are raised by 1 and I won't be able to get my hands on it before Monday.

You can find the update attached to this post or linked in OP.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Cheers!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Nope. Lady Vengence is one of the worse movies in history. I had more fun watching Kung Pow enter the fist
Watch it, bub. Anything with a kung-fu cow goes up into a top 10 category!

Mar 1, 2018
With the new 0.8 update just around the corner I thought it would be a good idea to make some last improvements to the walkthrough as possible new players will start enjoying the game. This is the final version 3 for 0.7.

Changelog:
  • added a guidance page
  • added highlighting of stats & more
  • text tweaks

That been said I want to inform you guys in advance that the WT update for 0.8 is dependent on Philly throwing his lewdness at us tomorrow or on Friday. If the latter one my score is decreased by 2 while my lust and depravity are raised by 1 and I won't be able to get my hands on it before Monday.

You can find the update attached to this post or linked in OP.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Cheers!
Did you write those character description yourself? Because they are awesome, really fits characters themselves. Nice work my dude.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Did you write those character description yourself? Because they are awesome, really fits characters themselves. Nice work my dude.
Woops, the short downtime swallowed my answer. Gonna repost it:

Yup, this came out of my broken mind. If my PC would be better and I'd have some experience with creating renders'n'stuff I could present you a whole multi-parts story including a prequel. That's why I enjoy Philly's game so much as I look at it from a writer's perspective.

But thanks for the kind words. Glad you like it! :)

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
noticed a slip up: If you avoid Carli at the start of the game (but why would you?) MC still compares Stella's deep throating to hers when he breaks into Awakenings

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
noticed a slip up: If you avoid Carli at the start of the game (but why would you?) MC still compares Stella's deep throating to hers when he breaks into Awakenings
Even when you start the scene with Carli you can ignore the oral options and just go bend over and fuck her. But that's just a minor thing with all those different constellations and as you said: who would refuse dat Irish lass? ;)

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Khalibabel thank you and welcome to the forum! @Barioz great work on the walkthrough! I don't feel so bad anymore on my tiny walkthroughs :p That thing is basically a book! 67 Page walkthrough! I also really like your take on the characters. Then finally at @Draakaap23 I will fix that for 0.8. I still have to setup dialogue and even a few renders here and there to cover if people even went inside on that version first section :p

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Hey @Philly_Games, very great game so far! Do you plan adding lot more frames to the animations later on?
It's the only missing point to make it a true complete amazing game!

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@mpa71824 right now at most they go to about 6 frames. But last few versions they have been around 4 typically. I'd love to do more but its strictly a resourcing issue. Takes a long time to do some of those renders. Some upwards of 4 to 5 hours per frame. I plan on upgrading my vid card soon but I will probably finish out the game in the current style. My next game i hope to have more power to do more elaborate animations like I said, right now its just not feasible.

Reactions: General F. Apper
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes