Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@MILFHUNTERR I never really put up an official one because its pretty basic.
15 or so new scenes (completely subjective based on the player).
300+ Renders.
"Thought" text now has a slight tint to it so its more obvious.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw @Philly_Games, I want that religion! I will be the proud Pope of Carliology with all those poor strumpets who need a savior to follow in these dark times!

Reactions: UncleVT
D

Deleted member 45040

patch doesn't work. It needs to have the new version of chapter 7 added since the one from the old version tells the game to end so it never reads the new ch 8 files

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It's saying I need a score of 6 and 2 to get the Carli/Stella path but no matter what I do I can only get 5/2.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
I get this when i get to the judy going back to your house scene
Exception: Could not find return label u'_call_ch6carlileave'.
Help?

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
You had a save from 0.6.2 or lower before. Just before the game hits the end of version screen it trys to jump back i removed that in 0.6.3 because of a pretty big bug then. If that scene played out u got to the end.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Ok, finally got the time and stamina to end the update.
It was hard to top the last one, but man... you keep delivering.

The 3-some scene is hot, naughty and so beautiful.
I don't know how you did it, but it's so rare to see white porcelain skin done so so well.
The Ass-To-Mouth was very funny.

I didn't choose to get some alone time with Chris because... I don't get that vibe from her at all.
It was more loving, more personal... but she's so mischievous, so naughty...
Like, if that choice was hers, she would have done the 3-some too.

And finally, THAT cliffhanger.
Tits McGee is here to stay.
Sorry Kira, you have been weighed, you have been measured and you have absolutely been found wanting.
Welcome to Tits McGee world.

All hail, @Philly_Games, Noir God and protector of Italian virginity!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
@Gomly1980 which part are your referring to?
The part in the walkthrough where Carli comes to your office and you have the option to tell her truth about Stella's rescue.

As soon as I tell the truth my score drops to 5 and it says I need 6 to open the path. No matter what I do I can't get more than 7 points for Carli so everytime I hit that part i'm 1 point short.

I know I got 8 points with her last update so I can only assume i'm fucking up somewhere.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
You had a save from 0.6.2 or lower before. Just before the game hits the end of version screen it trys to jump back i removed that in 0.6.3 because of a pretty big bug then. If that scene played out u got to the end.
So i should restart the game from the beginning?

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@89898hh You need a save before the night you have dinner with carli. Its awhile back now... That was 0.6 it happened. A few people got unlucky because i fixed in in a day but wasnt quick enough. Also the very reason i dont do launches when I have to work the next day, I could have fixed it so much sooner. I am sorry for the trouble.

@Gomly1980 its probably not clear u just need a 6 BEFORE that entire scene starts. Your good to go as long as Carli shows you her tits and you choose "Not Sure"

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Ahhh, all good then.

That ending though ... I love a pissed off MC.

It's a tough one though. I want to hate the blonde, bitch blew up the house .... but I can't.

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes