Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Yo guys, I've got a feeling that the OP didn't update this thread and that there's a 0.9 floating about here somewhere hidden in the comment section. Would anyone be so kind?

DrDemagogue

Oct 26, 2017
@Philly_Games, when you're done with this project you ought to just write a book on how to be awesome at pretty much every step of this kind of development. From clear and receptive communication to the deft organization of the actual process to the sheer wicked naughtiness behind the imagination that's given life to your brain candy, you truly set a new standard. I realize this just sounds like so much saccharine pillow talk from a faceless fan among legions of admirers but it feels right to sing your praises.

Please keep doing this thing you do so well.

(Edit: Yeah. I've said much the same before. Totally worth saying it again.)

Reactions: Philly_Games

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
No way I'm writing a book, not unless it has pictures :p Thank you by the way. Im just a guy doing this with my spare time, which is basically when i get home from work till when i go back to work :p

Reactions: N7

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Is it REALLY so difficult to read a 3 hours old post? Open your eyes before you post...
Awesome so... Where's this 0.9 I asked for, which I couldn't find by myself? Let me stop you there - It's probably too difficult to read what I asked for, don't worry, I understand completely ;) (Coulda just said "It's not out yet")

So, I guess it's still 0.8 till a bit later this month, I did miss that part because it was hidden in the spoiler. But thanks boys this has been most informative :tf:

Ghostman95

Sep 1, 2017
Awesome so... Where's this 0.9 I asked for, which I couldn't find by myself? Let me stop you there - It's probably too difficult to read what I asked for, don't worry, I understand completely ;) (Coulda just said "It's not out yet")

So, I guess it's still 0.8 till a bit later this month, I did miss that part because it was hidden in the spoiler. But thanks boys this has been most informative :tf:
Oh look he learned how to click on the spoiler under the UPDATE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 24, 2017
(Coulda just said "It's not out yet")

I could just say its not out yet... but why couldn't you search for 2 or 3 minutes??? And why should you read a spoiler labled as developement update... ^^

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
You know, I've been thinking for the past couple days - when you wrap this bad boy up in a couple/few months, you should really take a month or two to block out the hardcore scenes and release the game on Steam with an available hardcore patch, Philly. While the growth on Patreon has finally been catching up, it still doesn't rake in the dosh it deserves and the genre might really appeal to the normies on Steam.

Just a thought.

CheekyChuck

Apr 28, 2017
View attachment 96708

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even though waiting for a longer period is a bit frustrating, it's great to know that we're getting additional content than usual. And I hope you can add a few extra frames to animations to make them look smoother. I'm very eager to save more damsels in distress with our shady MC. :) Keep up the good work!

Philipp81

Mar 13, 2018
I just want so say it´s one of the best games story wise i played for some time ( in the Adult genre ) and there is plenty of content also
so i recommend to give it a try

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
You know, I've been thinking for the past couple days - when you wrap this bad boy up in a couple/few months, you should really take a month or two to block out the hardcore scenes and release the game on Steam with an available hardcore patch, Philly. While the growth on Patreon has finally been catching up, it still doesn't rake in the dosh it deserves and the genre might really appeal to the normies on Steam.

Just a thought.
You know this is not a bad thought, though personally I do not know how big the community is for visual novels with 'sexual content' on Steam.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
It wouldn't even take a month or two to block out the scenes. Just tag them as something that can only be accessed by a patch or ini file that you insert somewhere and maybe a couple weeks of beta testing

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Depends on what rating you're going for of course, if you go AO rating you can pretty much keep things as they are. Remember censorship police is particularly squeamish with it comes to incest content, even though it's pure fiction.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@DeUglyOne does it? Shit... I have been playing with a new shader setup and was trying something. This one makes close up much smoother without hard edges when zoomed far in but apparently i have to work on that. I may have go back to what i was using in 0.7 and 0.8

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
@DeUglyOne does it? Shit... I have been playing with a new shader setup and was trying something. This one makes close up much smoother without hard edges when zoomed far in but apparently i have to work on that. I may have go back to what i was using in 0.7 and 0.8
Her skin also turned very pale ( especially in the second preview ) well maybe it's because of the lighting, in my opinion the old one was good didn't need to change

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I will have to suck it up unfortunately. Wont have time to redo that. I know it's not that bad, but yeah... It was a new tool i was trying out which does some great effects but its very unweildly and does make them pretty pale. It worked fantastic on Carli, but i had major issues on mido with it. DA is a bit of a learning experience for me hence the different looks at times. I am trying to settle on a "look" per say for the next game that will remain consistent throughout.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I kinda like her look anyway. I don't see it as plastic. More like marble. Oddly alluring for me.

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes