LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hi @Philly_Games , the BGM track is awesome... is it possible to share it? I just started playing this newly (0.8). And i am in love with this BGM.
I know some of it is Kai Engle, Philly mentioned it before. Not sure if he's responsible for all the music, but there is a haunting piano piece I play in my own list that is his.

Pam Jam

Feb 2, 2018
I know some of it is Kai Engle, Philly mentioned it before. Not sure if he's responsible for all the music, but there is a haunting piano piece I play in my own list that is his.
Thanks for that info @LordofEntropy. Will check out Kai Engel's tracks.. But i couldnt find this list u mentioned under your profile. Or am i looking in the wrong place?

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Thanks for that info @LordofEntropy. Will check out Kai Engel's tracks.. But i couldnt find this list u mentioned under your profile. Or am i looking in the wrong place?
Oh I meant my own personal music playlist :) I don't have anything like that on my profile. This is the piano piece that is used in the game that I just love:

Also I misspelled his name it's Engel.

Pam Jam

Feb 2, 2018
Oh I meant my own personal music playlist :) I don't have anything like that on my profile. This is the piano piece that is used in the game that I just love:

Also I misspelled his name it's Engel.
Also please do mention the name of the game that you mentioned above..

Pam Jam

Feb 2, 2018
I was referring to this game :) The Modum track is used in one of the scenes. I think it's one of the Carli scenes.
Ahh!! now i understand what u were saying.. Thanks buddy.. i havnt reached that far in the game to come across that scene/The Modum track.. Heard it from ur link.. loved it.. need to experience it in the game :p

U

User_407143

can anyone tell me where i could get the soundtracks of this game

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@bhonta most of it can be found here. Look for Kai Engel. The rest i unfortunately can't share because its licensed to this game only.

U

User_407143

@bhonta most of it can be found here. Look for Kai Engel. The rest i unfortunately can't share because its licensed to this game only.
i just needed the one track where the MC goes on investigation and the track plays ... awesome that is

figgis

Dec 9, 2016
Just downloaded this for the first time, it's fantastic. Great atmosphere, pretty hot renders, and a nice variety of scenes.

Reactions: Aprilsun
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes