Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is it possible to delete unwanted saved files? I just want 1 save file (apartment exploded).

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Persistent saves are in
%appdata%\RenPy\DepravedAwakening-1501333194
Normal saves are in the game\saves subfolder.

Or, you can also delete the saves one-by-one from within the game. Just stop your mouse cursor on the save you want to delete and hit Del-key.

trungedik

Mar 17, 2018
Just to give some feedback. Writing is great. Characters feel like actual characters, the tone is right and there is enough content. Choices are meaningful. Renders are above average and the art is good.

The only thing I didn't like is having the player see and know things that the main character does not see. This breaks immersion. The scenes with Kira do not really help you feel like you are solving a mystery. And I'm kinda scared that you will only have a film noir melancholy ending which would be a real downer. Multiple endings with at least one where everything works out for the MC would be nice.

Keep up the good work.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
If you mean Kira`s sceens with the boss man, imo it`s building the backgroung of who she is and what`s going on. Exsample: If there wasn`t early Kira sceens and she just pop out in the street and get robbed, I would think, who the hell is she and why she asks the coffee shop waitress messing up with their coffee. My thoughts only.

Oct 11, 2017
If you mean Kira`s sceens with the boss man, imo it`s building the backgroung of who she is and what`s going on. Exsample: If there wasn`t early Kira sceens and she just pop out in the street and get robbed, I would think, who the hell is she and why she asks the coffee shop waitress messing up with their coffee. My thoughts only.
These are good questions for your character to be asking, though.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I'd think it's pretty normal in a story (like you'd see in movies, books, etc.), for us the player/audience to see and know things that the protagonist doesn't know, not yet at least and like Nerttu said, it gives background and depth to other characters like Kira and Christina.
Just throwing out ideas here. For example, you can then ask yourself how will our protagonist find out what we already know and if he'll add any missing pieces to puzzle that we missed. Or is there any redemption for Kira's character or is she a lost cause.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
My God, Mi-Do is so damn hot :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Persistent saves are in
%appdata%\RenPy\DepravedAwakening-1501333194
Normal saves are in the game\saves subfolder.

Or, you can also delete the saves one-by-one from within the game. Just stop your mouse cursor on the save you want to delete and hit Del-key.
Thank you.

HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017
How the hell do you get Judy's lust to 6 before the scene with her and Christina at the club/apartment in order to open up Judy's "hidden talent"?

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes