MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
Hey anyone playing this on Android? I can't figure out how to save. There's only a Stats clickable spot on the screen. No menu option that i see at all

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
Yeah weird. There is nothing visible and I've been playing for 2 hours. Hate to close it out and lose all my progress. I tried just pushing all along the bottom but all it does is advance the text

Dec 26, 2017
Is it possible to delete saved files for the Mac version?
Within the game you can hover the mouse pointer over the save slot you wish to remove and then press the "delete" key.

If you wish to remove a large amount of saves bring up a "Finder" window and press Shift+Cmd+g (or choose the "Go" menu and then the "Go to folder..." sub-menu). in the text box type in:

~/Library/RenPy

Then navigate to the folder that starts with: DepravedAwakening

Saves should be in there.

Reactions: Zontany

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Within the game you can hover the mouse pointer over the save slot you wish to remove and then press the "delete" key.

If you wish to remove a large amount of saves bring up a "Finder" window and press Shift+Cmd+g (or choose the "Go" menu and then the "Go to folder..." sub-menu). in the text box type in:

~/Library/RenPy

Then navigate to the folder that starts with: DepravedAwakening

Saves should be in there.
I was looking how to remove saved files for other games as well. Thank you so much.

JF1

Jan 7, 2018
Damn! This is amaaazing game! It actually has a great plot and nice char models... tbh I trully wasn't ready for such a quality.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
He said its opposite day, so he probably meant the game looked great
But if he said it's opposite day, doesn't that mean it is actually not opposite day? So then that means he meant it wasn't or does it, does opposite day start after the announcement, or is it already in effect...oh never mind, it hurts my head.

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes