lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
@Philly_Games Why aren't you in the movie industry yet? You can earn nice bucks there, I am sure about it :). Usual quickfappers here cannot appreciate your talents. Your work is amazing :HeyGuys:.

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
I absolutely love this game. The story is fantastic and the renders are mindblowing. Keep up the good work!

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
does the new update also finishes after the explosion? applied the 0.9 patch over 0.8 and still my game finishes at the same point....

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
At least one of those countries is named "Patreon".
heh.. its actually one of the biggest milk machine ever.
and i m serious.. everybody can try.. you just make a shitty game, as long they are incest in it and you fuck mom and sis, you get patrons super fast and all.

no idea why its that attractive... i never find it attractive, and after testing multiples games about that, its always the same shit and getting very boring.

but peoples like this, for whatever reasons.

imho, best easy way to get money on patreon...

Reactions: Dreadder

5CH4CHT3L

Apr 21, 2018
and i m serious.. everybody can try.. you just make a shitty game, as long they are incest in it and you fuck mom and sis, you get patrons super fast and all.

no idea why its that attractive... i never find it attractive, and after testing multiples games about that, its always the same shit and getting very boring.

His comment was about Patreon working against incest games (thats why the games have incest patches now)

Any Informations about the notes in the walktrough?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017

You know sometimes it's not about incest. I don't care if its mother, sister or something. I just like these type of women I mean : big boobs, nice ass, narrow waist - some may say it's true milf. XD So where can i find women with this look? In incest games, yea :D And if I really want to play incest games I want to fuck aunt then :p

nonsens

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
hello people I miss the 08 version, you can still download it somewhere, so looked in the search bar and also reviewed forum, but there is nothing to find

Reactions: Uwe Furtmustal

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
As a humble, modest stunningly handsome god amongst men with abs carved from pure granite (and left to soak in ale for 30 years) I am here to tell you Mi do is ONLY girl ... the rest are drunken hallucinations that are still all Mi do seen through beer goggles.

Reactions: xןʞ and wep

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
hello people I miss the 08 version, you can still download it somewhere, so looked in the search bar and also reviewed forum, but there is nothing to find
why are you not downloading the full 0.9 version? It contains all the game.

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes