skullker

Sep 29, 2017
Can i cheat my saves somehow to make my depravity bigger? because i want to see that and i dont have much time to play game again
Yes the cheat is : "dep=x" replace x with the number of your liking. I think 15 should be enough but I cheated it to 20 and got it.

Reactions: Everilld

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Wow. what an update. It wasn't particularly long, but those sex scenes.

Scene with Mi-Do on love route was fucking hot and sweet at the same time. The girl's cute as hell.

Carly alone was great, Stella's blowjob was great, but hot damn the three-way with them both, made me a raging boner so hard it actually hurt a bit.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@botc76 ya as a whole its big but because it basically branches half way through into complete seperate paths most of the effort went into those scenes, im glad you enjoyed the payoff :p

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
@botc76 ya as a whole its big but because it basically branches half way through into complete seperate paths most of the effort went into those scenes, im glad you enjoyed the payoff :p

It was great. Just please, don't forget about Judy, she has been painfully neglected the last few updates.

Reactions: Jim Webb

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
Wow! A lot of content in this update. There may even be more that I missed...once I have time to consult the walkthrough anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In general, the scenes in the last few updates have been nothing short of amazing. A lot of surprises and interesting interactions. The nympho Christina getting outdone in bed after being joined by an unexpected participant, and now the lengthy scenes with Mi-do...finally! As someone who replayed almost the entire game just because I initially failed the "be a little rough" stat check with Mi-do...then was disappointed to find that this path only added a small animation and a short dialog, well, chapter 9 with Mi-do more than makes up for that slight letdown I must say.

Carli though. Wow. Just wow. I'm not going to give anything away, but the Ch9 path for her was...almost as good as the Kira club scene. Impossible I would have thought, especially after all the chapter 9 Mi-do goodness. But the sense of mystery and anticipation/buildup in the Carli scene was very well thought out and written.

My only question now is how can we have a hard-boiled detective noir story with tons of sexual content, yet still not have seen any handcuffs? What's up with that? If this VN ends without handcuffs being used in sex play at some point then it will have been such a wasted opportunity considering the setting. :angel:

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Fuuuuuuuck Why did it come out now!!! I'm a 49 yr old perv trying to go back to school because my GI Bill is gonna run out with a paper due tonight and i would rather sit here and get my hourly fap. Fuck school ! Anyways awesome this came out. Gotta bad feeling about the ending.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
@Philly_Games
Your game is AWESOME and my love in this game is Carli, but I beg you will there be option to get happy ending with the dragon girl? Something like we show her true love and that she can live normally, be happy etc. with us or sth? It would be awesome. Becouse if not that, that we know that Carli is great, The dragon girl will be nuber 1. :p

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
N-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o! You can't leave it on a cliff-hanger like that! What's in the box?!

Wow, this game just seems to keep getting better and better with each update! I Love the art(the lighting), the music (very speak-easy-ish), the plot, the story, and the renders on the female characters(tones & textures) are some of the best I have seen in games like this. The artwork is top-notch from the still images to the animations- the expressions, really feel genuine and convey emotions as well.

Apart from the story, love the Noir-style feel that this game has- there's a real air of suspense and mystery hanging over everything; let's not forget the women. I like that they don't have the cookie-cutter appearance of the models that everyone uses over and over and they each have a distinct personality. Each one unique and done beautifully;
  • Just like the Beatles said, I "Love, Love Mi-do"- she is a porcelain skinned-Goddess, with her shy and demure personality. Her late-husband was a right twat for allowing anything to happen to her. Good riddance, ya wanker!
  • I really like the Judy character (although, I thought you could rename her- must be thinking of a different game), she starts off as the sweet, innocent girl-next-door type and you just want to hug (and do more, obviously). I like how the relationship between here and MC started off slowly and built up over time. The scene where she's crying after the explosion is incredible- she looks so scared, frail, and weak. Poor thing.
  • The Dev has done a really good job with Christina, as well. The OP image states that she's the "Nympho" under her portrait- and she doesn't disappoint. She's playful, but at the same time takes control and gets what she wants. It's also nice to see that she cares for the MC and his niece and looks like she genuinely feels bad for her part in everything that's transpired so far. Plus, Bonus Points- she a red-head with freckels.
  • Carli- tbh, I only remember her from the opening scenes and when given the opportunity to avoid her story arc- I took it. She is an interesting character and rendered beautifully- she just didn't really do anything for me, I just hope that doesn't bugger up the plot for me later...
  • Stella- Hmmmm, she's an interesting character as well. The wife of you last client who was killed and a willingness to sleep with anything that moves (apparently) *stands still* While she's integral to the plot- I must have picked the options that don't involve her so much- let's hope that doesn't bite me in the behind later too...
  • Kira- if bat-shit crazy and beautiful were synonyms. That's Kira. While she can be incredibly manipulative- she can be manipulated as well (or Mr. Matlock instructs on how to manipulate others).
  • Hollis' sister- Boobs McSomething, can't say to much about her- didn't really follow her plot thread too much.
  • "The Dragon" - This one is a tad confusing, I don't know who the girl with the Barret is or how she fits into the story yet... Have we already been introduced to her and I'm just kinda slow? Oh, wait- she was the one in Patrick's bed just before you went off and did the bastard.
What's interesting is all of them either have tragic backstories or there futures aren't looking so great either

Despite all the drama and tragedy- there is a little humor mixed in there, the little comment by the Security Guard (Henry) to the MC in Regent Office was pretty funny.

This such a great game and can hardly wait to see what the next installment has in store for us (me, particularly- screw the rest of you). j/k :p

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Love the new update and the threesome but I wonder how far reaching consequences the decision to push Christina to tell you about her part in everything will be...
And I must say I have somehow mixed feelings regarding the face Carli makes in this particular scene. I guess they are somewhere between extreme amusement and arousal. :D

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
  • "The Dragon" - This one is a tad confusing, I don't know who the girl with the Barret is or how she fits into the story yet... Have we already been introduced to her and I'm just kinda slow? Oh, wait- she was the one in Patrick's bed just before you went off and did the bastard.

Reactions: Safetydummy

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
Despite all the drama and tragedy- there is a little humor mixed in there, the little comment by the Security Guard (Henry) to the MC in Regent Office was pretty funny.
What? No mention of how Carli referenced a certain "Mr. T" after reading the medical report? "I'm not even going there." Ha! Or her joke about starting a religious sisterhood if she gets brought more women to hide away? Honestly, Carli has some of the best humour in the game. MC is right...that woman is a gem.

Reactions: Safetydummy
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes