rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Loved the hidden scene, here is to hoping we can tame that redhead in future versions. Great work on this game, by far one of the best for story and fapping.

Reactions: jerry03

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
It sounds pretty good, was busy most of today, but now, I'm having a nice cold beer and going to play it very shortly :)

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
@Philly_Games Why aren't you in the movie industry yet? You can earn nice bucks there, I am sure about it :). Usual quickfappers here cannot appreciate your talents. Your work is amazing :HeyGuys:.
hey hey hey stop that does not bring him to such ideas who should then make so incredibly good masterpieces of games when he switches to the film industry? the game here is such a rare masterpiece of game we need it here he is one of the really few who can entertain us on such a high level with games how can we live without such a masterpiece? so please stay with us please PLEASE do not leave us please do not leave us please we need you :winkytongue:

Reactions: Philly_Games

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Awesome update again Philly. Really enjoyed it and wow the hot scenes with your beautiful Ladies was something else lol. I normally love Carli most, but damn that love scene with cute Mi-Do was simply perfect. Big thanks to Barioz for the WT aswell.

Reactions: Philly_Games

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I can't believe you figured out a way to patch from 8 to 9 literally the day after I deleted 8 thinking the next time I played this It would be an update anyway.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Just want to thank you guys for the kind words on this update. It was a beast to do and I had a lot of real life interruptions on it. Had to work non stop one weekend on my real life job and the flu on another. The fact I managed to get it out this month was a miracle :p Super happy in the end it all worked out. Sorry about that super dark stuff on that alternate ending but for that end it needed to be very dark.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Damn I replayed this last chapter twice. first for Mi Do and a second time for Carli and it was fucking incredible both times. There are a fair few number of big devs who cannot do a good sex scene, but you sir do not have that fault. From storytelling to visuals, this work really blows everyone out of the water. 10/10 easily and I just upped my pledge on patreon after this update.

Grab yourself a good scotch as this was a huge success of an update and I can't wait for the eventual finale and your next project whatever it may end of becoming.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Played through my main Mi do run and my secondary Carli and both were well worth seeing.

Granted my Carli turned into a threesome with Stella so I can't complain.

While, as someone said earlier, it was short length wise it did branch off how it needed to which filled it out. We got more width than length if that makes sense.

I don't do bad ends so haven't seen those but someone told me about them on Discord despite me not asking which is always appreciated .... dicks.

Saw someone sympathise with Kira earlier but despite her shitty predicament I can't find it in me to give a fuck. That twat may treat her like shit but she's not innocent. Even Christina has a hand in the shit we're in ... I just chose to ignore that because she's a hot redhead with freckles and my most important thinking organ gives her a free pass.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
What? No mention of how Carli referenced a certain "Mr. T" after reading the medical report? "I'm not even going there." Ha! Or her joke about starting a religious sisterhood if she gets brought more women to hide away? Honestly, Carli has some of the best humour in the game. MC is right...that woman is a gem.
Damn, now you're making me regret cutting off her route- and it's my understanding from a previous version, once you do that it's over and done with... must..resist..urge..to..start..new game.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
"I just chose to ignore that because she's a hot redhead with freckles and my most important thinking organ gives her a free pass."

Preach on, brother.

Reactions: Gomly1980
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes