Search (top right)
enter 'console'
mark 'search this thread only'
click on post

5 seconds..

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
@Philly_Games
Where can I find soundtrack of this game? Did you uploaded it somewhere or sth? Because there are few tracks in this game which totally crush. And right now to listen to them I have to open game on then moment when music play, so I would like to find easier way. (You know someone comes and see boobs, when im just listening the music :p )

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
@Philly_Games
Where can I find soundtrack of this game? Did you uploaded it somewhere or sth? Because there are few tracks in this game which totally crush. And right now to listen to them I have to open game on then moment when music play, so I would like to find easier way. (You know someone comes and see boobs, when im just listening the music :p )
It's been answered a number of times in this thread, but here you go, most of it is Kai Engel, can find him on Youtube.

Reactions: Everilld

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Great update i must say, however, as a Judy fan , i am kinda dissapointed since there is no scene with her but you cannot make everyone happy. I am sure we will see her very soon.
What is the difference between "score" and "lust" points? Is it like Romance and Horny? I thought low depraved route is romance path for choosen girl. I am a little confused about point system and walkthrough does not suggest which option should we go. Do you balance or go pure score or lust? Can you see every scenes if you balance the stats?

Seguidilla

Feb 8, 2018
Great update i must say, however, as a Judy fan , i am kinda dissapointed since there is no scene with her but you cannot make everyone happy. I am sure we will see her very soon.
What is the difference between "score" and "lust" points? Is it like Romance and Horny? I thought low depraved route is romance path for choosen girl. I am a little confused about point system and walkthrough does not suggest which option should we go. Do you balance or go pure score or lust? Can you see every scenes if you balance the stats?
You need depravity points to get extra nasty scenes, more points more scenes for all stats

Reactions: Straightjacket

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
any one else has a walkthrough that is not complicated like the one on the op or at least has the days in order thanks

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
You need depravity points to get extra nasty scenes, more points more scenes for all stats
More points more scenes... Sounds good but i am also talking about other stats which are score and lust. Game force you decide between score and lust most of the times. Which stats are you choosing?

Seguidilla

Feb 8, 2018
I personally used console chest codes too check every possible scene, score lust depravity, For all stats I used console
More points more scenes... Sounds good but i am also talking about other stats which are score and lust. Game force you decide between score and lust most of the times. Which stats are you choosing?

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Great job as always! :heartcoveredeyes:

The chapters might feel short but the thing is that the Dev Always deliver. One never treads water, the story Always progress forward and there is Always some form of naughty rewards in each chapter. :extremelyhappy:

I bow down in respect for the Dev to express my humble thanks! :)

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Loving route with Mi-do for creampie or threesome with Stella and Carli creampie... :confounded: #TheStruggleIsReal
Well for me it was a very easy decision since i am so into Asian type of girls. I went Mi-do instantly:)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So when the girl who lives with you would become once again the daughter of your grandmother's nephew's best friends son's neigbour's daugther from australia? That would be wonderful, yes!

Reactions: IndigoHawk
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes