sutairs

Apr 22, 2018
Carly alone was great, Stella's blowjob was great, but hot damn the three-way with them both, made me a raging boner so hard it actually hurt a bit.

I didn't get the threesome scene I tries multiple times already with choosing different answers.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Wow, what each chapter's personal story gets better..I wish I had more sex with BDSM and NTR

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Wow, what each chapter's personal story gets better..I wish I had more sex with BDSM and NTR
What do you mean with more? There should be some in game in order to want more. I did not see any NTR in game.
Ok, this IS the best Game on this site. Whos with me?
I wouldn't say best till last update. However, latest release was a blast for sure. I am with you:)
Is it good to have high - low - some depravity?
Having low depravity unlocks some romance/loving route or scenes at sex scenes meanwhile having high depravity unlocks rough/BDSM scenes.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN.

What a great update.
It had a bit of everything... action, lust, passion, jokes...
We finally have a face for the main bad guy... Tits McGee backstory was nuts and awesome...

And that cliffhanger... photos with Stella... more problems for our busty redhead?
Thanks for all this, @Philly_Games

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I didn't get the threesome scene I tries multiple times already with choosing different answers.
It's not triggered solely in the new update. You've had to make the correct decision in previous ones.
Just use the walkthrough to check were you have to choose what.

Reactions: sutairs
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes